How is my bank withdrawal fee calculated?

tgatga Member Posts: 2
Hi, Iam trying to withdraw 100 Euro to my local bank account, Payoneer displayed a 15 Euro fee, which seems much higher than what's stated on the Fees page, the fee should't be more than 1.5 USD or 2% above market rates when converting to a local currency.

By the way my local account is in Euro, so I am really confuse here.

Comments

• Hannah_PayoneerHannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member, Community Mod Posts: 231 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @tga

Thank you for contacting us about our Withdraw to Bank service's fees.

As an online payment solution company, we must comply with bank regulations in your country which implies working with specific banks and bank transfer routes.

For this reason, unfortunately we will not be able to lower the fees applied to bank transfers in EUR. The exact fees depend on our agreement with the mass payout service in question, and on card usage.

You can view the full list of the fees associated with your card by clicking the "Pricing & Fees" link, located under the "Help" menu on your online account.

We are doing our best to lower the bank transfer fees for our customers in your country. Our Bank Transfers departments is constantly working on implementing a better route which will hopefully allow us to minimize the fees in the future.