How can i load money to my payoneer card from Egypt

i wanna know how i can load money to my payoneer card and can i link it to a bank account here in Egypt ? :thumbsu:

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013

Hi,

We do not currently support transfers from the Payoneer card to a local bank account, though this is a service that we plan to introduce within the next several months. You can receive payments from companies/sites that pay with Payoneer, such as freelance sites, affiliate networks, and more

• mourad yassinmourad yassin Member Posts: 7

so if i wanna transfer money from any bank to my payoneer card how can i do it ?

or it's not possible

Currently we do not support funding of the card via bank transfer.

so it's simply a way to recieve money online and payments not like regular mastercard 

but i wanna know what about the bank account number that i recieve and what is the benefit of it ?

Correct, Payoneer is a solution for you to receive payments from companies worldwide that send payouts using our service. 

In addition, our US Payment Service is a US collection account that allows you to receive US ACH transfers from select companies. This service is not meant for personal use, but as a means to collect business related payments for work done online, such as freelancing, affiliate networks, software development, sale of goods/services, and more. You can see a full list of approved companies here: http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx

Thank u nissim for helping me out

but i wanna if i have money in my payoneer mastercard i can use it and cash it from any ATM machine right ?

Right, you can use it to make purchases online, in stores, and at ATMs that accept MasterCard worldwide

Thank u Nissim for helping me