Payoneer Card Kosovo

ArdiiiArdiii Member Posts: 4
Hi!
I have tried to transfer money from Payoneer to my bank in Kosovo but that was impossible so I have ordered a Payoneer Card. The problem is that I cannot put money on my payoneer card because i have received the payment on dollars. Whenever I try to change the currency it says it is impossible to change in your countries currency. Could anyone please help me how to receive the money from my card?

Comments

• Hannah_PayoneerHannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member, Community Mod Posts: 224 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @Ardiii

If you are receiving in USD then you must order a card in USD - if you have a card in EUR you cannot transfer the funds from your USD account to the EUR card.

To order a card for your Payoneer USD balance, please log in to your Payoneer account and follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Online Payoneer Account
    2. Select Settings → Payoneer Cards.
    3. Click on Order a card
    4. Select the currency (USD) of the card you wish to order
    5. If you have a new shipping address, click "Enter alternative shipping address"
    6. Read and agree to the terms and conditions and click Order
  • ArdiiiArdiii Member Posts: 4
    But this is insane because I just ordered a card on euros because it is the currency we use here. Couldnt I just withdraw my money from that card?
  • Hannah_PayoneerHannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member, Community Mod Posts: 224 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I understand that @Ardiii at this time, we don't support transferring to a balance whose currency is the same as your local currency. You can find more information about the service on the Manage Currencies FAQ page.