Application status

IlhemIlhem Member Posts: 6
edited June 2013 in Ask The Community

I applied for a Payoneer card today and provided all the needed information. Then, I received an e-mail informing me that my application is being reviewed and that I will get the answer in few days. I was also able to access my account on Payoneer website. The problem is that few minutes later, I received another e-mail informing me that my application has been declined for no reason at all. I believe that I entered the right information in my application. If anything is wrong with it, please tell me to fix it.

Thank you,

Ilhem.

EDIT:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting us.

Due to an increased volume of new Payoneer applications, processing times may be longer than usual. We are doing our best to review all pending applications as soon as possible and in the order that they are received, and appreciate your patience.

Once your application has been reviewed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with further details.

When contacting us regarding this issue, please use the following reference number: LTK1215303509922X.

If you have any questions after your account has already been approved, please use our webform for faster service: http://www.payoneer.com/EmailForm.aspx.

Thank you,

Payoneer's Account Approval Department

I sent a support ticket and asked why my application was declined, few minutes later I got this e-mail. So, is my application declined or waiting to be reviewed? I'm really confused right now. Also, I'm not able to access my account anymore, it keeps sending this message: 

Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support

Should I contact customer support regarding this issue too?

Comments

• MelisaMelisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi! Please note that I our relevant department requests that you send a copy of a government-issued photo ID, so that we can process your card application. You can send your driver's license, passport, national ID, or military ID. If your ID is in a different language than English, we prefer an international passport.

Please contact our Customer Support team with the requested information: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community