How long does it take for a USPS withdrawal to arrive to Payoneer

Hello guys,

I've been experiencing delays in having my card loaded whenever I use the US Payment Service. Last week I withdrew from Paypal on a Monday and received the funds on Sunday. This week I did a withdrawal on Monday and up to now it's still saying pending a week later. So just wondering, is anyone else experiencing the same delay or is it just me? This is very distressing to me so can somebody please help me out? Thank you.

Comments

• MelisaMelisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013

Hi! Please note that while ACH transfers generally take 1-3 business days to arrive, officially banks estimate that they may take up to 7 business days. Payoneer has no control over this.

As soon as a payment arrives to Payoneer it will appear on your My Account page (under the payment list). If the payment requires a manual review, this is generally done within 1 business day.

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

• BigPhil03BigPhil03 Member Posts: 2

Hi Melisa,

Thanks for your response, although I'm still not satisfied with the answer, the reason being I have used the USPS for one year now and I always used to get my card loaded within 2 business days, always, that is until recently in the last month or two when the delays started stretching to seven days from the initial two working days. So I don't understand why the sudden change and yet everyone I speak to using the USPS tells me they receive their funds within 2 business days. As for needing a manual review, I don't understand why my payments need to be manually reviewed when I always, always receive payments from the same two companies, oDesk Corp and Rev.com.

Also, it doesn't take 1 business day for the manual review as you're saying coz my payments have been saying pending for over 5 days before they're approved so could you please provide me with a more satisfactory answer as to why I'm the only one who seems to be having these issues yet it's not being regarded as a serious issue? I've now become afraid of using the USPS for fear of unimaginable delays. I've opened various tickets to support requesting for an explanation but I haven't received a single response up to now so I'm really frustrated and saddened at the turn of events. Any help to resolve this issue once and for all would be highly appreciated. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Philip

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Philip,

If you could please send me a PM with examples (Payment ID, waiting time) I will be happy to check this for you.