Refer a friend & pay him

TristanPTristanP Posts: 62Member ✭✭

One of my foreign friends asked me for a donation or loan. To avoid multiple currency exchange fees, i.e. from USD, to EUR to RON, it would've been nice if he had a Payoneer account.

Does the Payoneer refer a friend program apply if I refer him and load the card with the minimum $100,- myself, through a card to card transfer? I actually won't mind if I don't receive a bonus, but I think it might be a nice incentive for him to refer some of his friends and earn some money. :-)

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The Refer a Friend program only counts partner payments and the US Payment Service. Card to card transfers are not considered towards the $100 requirement for the referral reward.

In addition, Payoneer accounts are required to first receive a payment via the US Payment Service or one of our partners before they can start sending or receiving card to card transfers.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • TristanPTristanP Posts: 62Member ✭✭

And how about load invitations? Are they considered, or even possible at all?

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Only payments from companies that pay with Payoneer, or the US Payment Service, are considered towards the $100 requirement for the Refer a Friend bonus.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer