merchant account

I wonder if I can have a merchant account to apply for credit card payment gateways with Payoneer account.

Comments

• andarteccaandartecca Member Posts: 17 ✭✭

you not need a marchant to apply for payoneer card

juste sign up in main page

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    jorgedepana wrote on June 25 2013, 11:43 AM: »

I wonder if I can have a merchant account to apply for credit card payment gateways with Payoneer account.

Hi,

Unfortunately we do not currently provide payment processing services. You should consider signing up with one of our partners, however, such as 2Checkout, Bluesnap, or ZooZ. They all offer payments via Payoneer.

• MerchantDefenseMerchantDefense Member Posts: 1

At Merchant Defense Processing, our mission is to provide every merchant with the highest integrity of service available. We guarantee honesty and the best possible, fully disclosed pricing to give you confidence. We stand to help your business grow by bringing a personal touch and a focus on building long-term business relationships. Contact us for a free quote: 1-801-703-5073 or [email protected]

• johnchloeejohnchloee Member Posts: 1

Being in business would mean accepting credit cards for payment. Non acceptance would mean losing the bulk of your customers; hence, it is necessary for you to get a high risk merchant account so payment via credit cards from customers can be accepted online.

• youyouyouyou Member Posts: 2
    I have account of payoneer and i have debit card as well can i use it for merchant account.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Sure you can.

• lastBORNlastBORN Member Posts: 1
    Can one use Payoneer as a merchant account that a payment gateway will be connected to?
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Sadly not - as we do not have capabilities to be a payment gateway.