Another Debit Card With US Payment Service

egrudeegrude Member Posts: 41 ✭✭

Hi guys!

I would like to know if you can recommend me, some service that provides a debit card with an US Bank Account Attached? (not payoneer)

I ask for it, because I want withdraw money from Payza, and they are not issuing the Payza prepaid card right now :(

Thanks!

Comments

• LucianROLucianRO Member Posts: 4

Hi everybody. Since a few days i am trying to load some money to my Payoneer credit card so i can attach it to my paypal account.

A friend of mine tried to send me some money via Payoneer to my Payoneer account bhe a message saing that '' this credit card dosent accept private payments'' or something like that appeard.

I really rally need to attach this Payoneer card to my PayPal ASAP ( 1-2 hours )

I am wondering if i can sign up to one of the Payoneer parners and send some money into that partner account and after that to pay myself to my payoneer account , if yes wich one?

Or if anyone can pay to my payoneer account anyamount , i will pay him back plus a small ( 10 dollars ) in exchange for the help. 

Please just let me know if i can do something. 

Thank you!

• MrNireMrNire Member Posts: 16 ✭✭

Dear LucianRO,

My experience to connect my Payo to Paypal it takes 3 business days.

First, you have to add the Payo account in your bank account in Paypal ( you have to contact Paypal to enable it ).

Second, you have to confirm the Payo Account in Paypal, in this point Paypal will send some little amount to your Payo Account as confirmation.

In second point Paypal will send some little amount in 2-3 business days.

Third, when you received amount in Payo from Paypal, you have to enter in the Paypal account, and your status become confirm.

Then you are DONE.

You can transfer money from Paypal balance to your Payoneer account.

Hope this will help you as my experience.

• FlowerPowerFlowerPower Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    edited August 2013
    egrude wrote on June 25 2013, 10:28 PM: »

Hi guys!

I would like to know if you can recommend me, some service that provides a debit card with an US Bank Account Attached? (not payoneer)

I ask for it, because I want withdraw money from Payza, and they are not issuing the Payza prepaid card right now :(

Thanks!

There is no other option for non-residents of US/Canada. I've spent hours (and several phone calls) searching. In my opinion it is doubtful Payza would enter this market segment as they are a UK based company.

To see your options for receiving funds:

https://www.payza.com/features/local-payment-options