Can I give access to my account to my teammember without giving her my Admin login?

hello12345
hello12345 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
Hi there,

I have a Payoneer account that I pay my vendors through. I want to give my Accounting team member access to my account so she can pay the vendor on my behalf. However, I do not want to give her my own login bc it has full Admin privileges.

Can I create a sub-user under my account with limited access?

Thank you!

Comments

• Hannah_Payoneer
    Hannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member, Community Mod Posts: 449 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @hello12345

You are not able to create a sub-user account for your Payoneer account if you have a company account, not an individual account, you are able to change the contact person, which means you would no longer have access to the account only the contact person would.

Your account may also be eligible to set up Recurring Payments with Payoneer.

To get started, log in to your Payer My Account and follow these steps:

1. Select Pay and choose Set Up Recurring Payment
    2. Enter the name of the service provider you wish to pay on a recurring basis or select from the Most Recent list
    3. Enter payments details (this includes monthly amount, currency, day of the month, number of payments, and description)
    4. Select a payment method
    5. Choose who will pay the fee and review payment details
    6. Click Set Up Recurring Payment

Note that you cannot edit a recurring payment once it is set up. If you need to make changes, cancel the recurring payment and set up a new one with the updated details.

Kindly note giving someone your account access information is highly not recommended as this can cause a security issue. If you have any further questions please let us know.

• Vee
    Vee Member Posts: 2
    hello. is it possible to link more than one email to my payoneer account. help a newbie
  • Hannah_Payoneer
    Hannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member, Community Mod Posts: 449 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there @Vee

You can only have one email linked to your Payoneer account.

If there is anything more questions please contact us