Chargeback On Private Load

Can someone tell me what happens if the loader makes chargeback on private load? If i have already withdrawn the money from ATM and my balance is 0. In that case how will the chargeback process work?

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Faraz,

Payoneer does not offer chargeback resolution, this is something you would have to take up directly with the loader.

If a loader were to issue a chargeback on a private loaded to your account, the funds would be frozen on your account until you resolve the issue with the loader.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • Faraz120389Faraz120389 Posts: 4Member
    Nissim wrote:

Hi Faraz,

Payoneer does not offer chargeback resolution, this is something you would have to take up directly with the loader.

If a loader were to issue a chargeback on a private loaded to your account, the funds would be frozen on your account until you resolve the issue with the loader.

But What happens if I withdraw all the money from ATM before the chargeback occurs?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    If the chargeback is unresolved, it would most likely result in a future hold on funds for your account (for the amount in question), until it is resolved.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer