How could I Set "Global Bank Transfer" as Infolink Payment Methos

allursolveallursolve Member Posts: 6
edited June 2013 in Ask The Community

Hi,

I want to withdraw Infolink Payment by using "Payoneer Global Bank Transfer" Method but Not ATM Card.

I have contacted with Infolink team and they just confirmed, I can do it.

Indeed, you can use Payoneer Global Bank Transfer as your payment method. In order to set this, please contact Payoneer for further instructions, as it must be done on their end. 

I already have approved Payoneer Global Bank Transfer account associated with "adf.ly", Now I want to connect it with "Inflolink". But the Question is HOW? Here I need help. Please come forward any Payoneer Administration member to retrieve me from this situation.

And if you have any experiment related this subject please share with us.

Thanks All. 

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Unfortunately Infolinks has not chosen to enable the Global Bank Transfer Service for their payees. I would suggest that you contact them and request that they allow payments via Payoneer's Global Bank Transfer Service.

• allursolveallursolve Member Posts: 6
    Nissim wrote on June 27 2013, 6:27 AM: »

Hi,

Unfortunately Infolinks has not chosen to enable the Global Bank Transfer Service for their payees. I would suggest that you contact them and request that they allow payments via Payoneer's Global Bank Transfer Service.

Hi Nissim,

Thanks for your reply. I wish they will enable it. But I did not understand why their representative said, "Indeed, you can use Payoneer Global Bank Transfer as your payment method. In order to set this, please contact Payoneer for further instructions, as it must be done on their end." 

Did they send you this reply via e-mail? If so please forward it to me at [email protected] and I will follow up.

I did sent an email to your address, It just a Copy of Infolink email which i got from a Customer Manager. Thanks.

Thanks, I will check it and contact Infolinks. Once I have an update I will notify you.

Dear Admin,

A lot of thanks for your cordial support. I am eagerly waiting for a Positive Notification. Enabling "Payoneer Global Bank Transfer" by Infolink really help me a lot. I guess this is not a hard job and Infolink do it for his customers.

Be Good.