I just need only "Recipient accounts" account to bank withdraw .

sayeed7sayeed7 Member Posts: 2
At the time of registration , I use my own name and my own national ID card . But , I have no bank account . I just want to send all the payment to my father's bank account . But the problem is that , at the time of registration , in bank account details section , my name is set by default as a account name .After that , I search on FAQ for solution and I got that , after approve my account , I will add Recipient accounts . So , that's why , I just give my father's bank account number . Remember that , there was by default set my name as account name but I give my father's bank account number . So , after approve my account , I just add a new Recipient accounts . Now , there are two bank account , one is , "Your account" and other is "Recipient accounts" . Actually , I don't need "Your account" . Because , as I said before I just use that to complete registration . I just need "Recipient accounts" account to withdraw . Now my question is , Can I delete my account from "Your account" section ? Because , I just need "Recipient accounts" account to bank withdraw .