Is there any way to withdraw small amount than 50$

denizirmalidenizirmali Member Posts: 4
I have some money stuck in my account because it's not enough to withdraw, but that's all I'll have, I just need to know if there's a way to get MY money back. I've already sent an email to Payoneer, but Payoneer sent automatic reply.
Please, I could feed myself for a month with that money.

Comments

• Hannah_PayoneerHannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member, Community Mod Posts: 325 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, there @denizirmali before the closing of your account you can make a request to make the final withdrawal, this is the only way to make a withdrawal under the minimum amount. Please let us know if you have any further questions about the withdrawal limits.

• denizirmalidenizirmali Member Posts: 4
    I want to close my payoneer account and i want to withdraw my money how can i do that
  • Hannah_PayoneerHannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member, Community Mod Posts: 325 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Please contact customer care directly they will be able to close your account for you, and help you deflate your remaining funds

• belle87belle87 Member Posts: 2
    > @Hannah_Payoneer said:
    > Hi, there @denizirmali before the closing of your account you can make a request to make the final withdrawal, this is the only way to make a withdrawal under the minimum amount. Please let us know if you have any further questions about the withdrawal limits.

hi there @belle87
    Do you have a specific question? we are here to help :smile:

• osnapoosnapo Member Posts: 2
    Yeah you contact CS to ask for final withdrawal and they just send an automated response