Payoneer shipping

ShpresimShpresim Member Posts: 5

Hi, I ordered my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard, and should arrive on

Your card is estimated to arrive between 14 Jun 2013 and 21 Jun 2013

today is 27 June, and I did not get my card, is this normal delay, anyone can share their experience ?

Comments

• MelisaMelisa Community Manager Administrator Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi! Unfortunately we cannot provide you with support regarding this issue here on the forum.

Please contact our Customer Support team so they can assist you in ordering a new card: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Melisa

Payoneer Director of Community 

• ShpresimShpresim Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2013

Hi, I just want to post and inform you that today 5 July, Payoneer Card has arrived !

I almost was to order another card, Costumer Support said to me, we will order another card, however I wanted to give more time to be shipped, and fortunately today I got my Prepaid Debit MasterCard !

More informations about time to be shipped to me, so anyone can wait before order new Payoneer Card !

Time ordered the Prepaid Debit MasterCard:  16 May 2013

Based on Payoneer e-mail, Prepaid Debit masterCard should arrive between: 14 June 2013 - 22 June 2013

Prepaid Debit MasterCard arrived: 5 July 2013

So guys you do calculations how much it took time to be shipped in South East of Europe from New York :)

PLease be patient, before you contact costumer serveice, and order new card !

Cheers, Shpresim !

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the update!

• sangoenikahsangoenikah Member Posts: 2

Hi, I'm from Indonesia. Could you please help me by giving me the exact date the card will arrive?

Time ordered the Prepaid Debit MasterCard:  3 June 2013

Based on Payoneer e-mail, Prepaid Debit masterCard should arrive between: 8 July 2013 - 15 July 2013

Until today I still haven't received my card yet while I'm in need of the card since someone has sent a payment to my Payoneer.

I cannot see any transfer, only $0 on "My Account" transaction history. Should I activated the card first in order to be able to receive money ?

I'm really looking forward for some response.

Thanks.

• MuhamedMuhamed Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    edited July 2013
    sangoenikah wrote on July 18 2013, 1:18 AM: »

Hi, I'm from Indonesia. Could you please help me by giving me the exact date the card will arrive?

Time ordered the Prepaid Debit MasterCard:  3 June 2013

Based on Payoneer e-mail, Prepaid Debit masterCard should arrive between: 8 July 2013 - 15 July 2013

Until today I still haven't received my card yet while I'm in need of the card since someone has sent a payment to my Payoneer.

I cannot see any transfer, only $0 on "My Account" transaction history. Should I activated the card first in order to be able to receive money ?

I'm really looking forward for some response.

Thanks.

Hello sangoenikah

I hope you card will be delivared on this week.
    After you receive you card , login on you account and activate that, after 1-2 days you card will be debited with microdeposits , with this you can Verifiy you Paypal account.

Important: Please dont forgot PIN , because with them you can Withdrawals mooney on any ATM Worlwide.

If you need more help please send me message , and i can help you always.

All the best,
    Sincerely.

• sangoenikahsangoenikah Member Posts: 2

Hi Muhamed,

Thank you very much for your information.

I will be waiting for my card until the end of this week.

I will let you know this weekend whether I received it or not.

Thanks mate ! :)