Payoneer for Saudi Arabia customers

Amina30Amina30 Posts: 1Member

HI!!

I am trying to create an account in Saudi Arabia.

But i am getting an error message!

Please see the attached file.

Please help and guide me how to go about this.

"I really need to understand how Payoneer works for people living in Saudi Arabia."

Thanks a ton!

Amina

Payoneer error.png

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013

Can you please send me a PM with the sign up link you are trying to apply with?

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • QammarQammar Posts: 2Member
    HI,
    Im from pakistan,now i moved to Saudi Arabia.I need to know which Saudi Banks support Payoneer card so I withdrawl my money easily
  • muhammadaltafmuhammadaltaf Posts: 1Member
    HI THERE, SOMEBODY HELP ME UNFORTUNATELY I DIDN'T COLLECT MY CARD FROM POST OFFICE WITHIN 30 DAYS. THE EMIRATES POST RETURN MY CARD BACK . HOW CAN I GOT MY CARD BECAUSE WHEN I SENT THE TEXT TO PAYONEER THEY SAID WE ALREADY DELIVER UR CARD BUT U DIDN'T RECEIVED IT. IS THERE ANY SOLUTION ?
  • rizwan143rizwan143 Posts: 79Member ✭✭
    Qammar said:
    HI,
    Im from pakistan,now i moved to Saudi Arabia.I need to know which Saudi Banks support Payoneer card so I withdrawl my money easily
    I used Saudi Investment Bank in Makkah & Madina ATM succesfully.
  • AltafHussainAltafHussain Posts: 0Member
    rizwan143
    Please let me know that using Payoneer ATM card bank account is needed or it works directly. Please guide me step by step that how payoneer account works and how to draw money when you complete a job on upwork or any other freelancer website. guide me through my email: [email protected]
  • AltafHussainAltafHussain Posts: 0Member
    rizwan143
    Please let me know that using Payoneer ATM card bank account is needed or it works directly. Please guide me step by step that how payoneer account works and how to draw money when you complete a job on upwork or any other freelancer website. guide me through my email: [email protected]
  • Faraz24Faraz24 Posts: 4Member
    Please let me know can i use payoneer atm in saudi
    And can i transfer money from payoneer to saudi banks?
    Please let me know can i use payoneer atm in saudi
    And can i transfer money from payoneer to saudi banks?
  • leonelborjaleonelborja Posts: 1Member
    Can I use my payoneer master card here in saudi arabia?
  • leonelborjaleonelborja Posts: 1Member
    How to use Payoneer Master Card in Saudi Arabia
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Posts: 913Confirm Email, Member, Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there. You can use the card in Saudi Arabia at any ATM that allows MasterCard.