Card To Card Transfer Service Not Available For Odesk Cards

vj3660vj3660 Posts: 6Member
I saw update about the Card to Card Transfer service.But when I contacted helpdesk they were like its not available for Odesk cards :( .Why its not available only for ODesk cards as Odesk card holders are the people having oldest account with Payooner :(.Is there any option? Thanks

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    vj3660 wrote:

I saw update about the Card to Card Transfer service.But when I contacted helpdesk they were like its not available for Odesk cards :( .Why its not available only for ODesk cards as Odesk card holders are the people having oldest account with Payooner :(.Is there any option? Thanks

Hi,

The card to card transfer service is offered to all of our partners, but they decide if they'd like to enable it. oDesk has chosen not to enable C2C, but you can contact them and see if they change their mind. Sorry, but our partners decide what services they'd like enabled or not.
    Talia
  • vj3660vj3660 Posts: 6Member
    Talia wrote:

Hi,

The card to card transfer service is offered to all of our partners, but they decide if they'd like to enable it. oDesk has chosen not to enable C2C, but you can contact them and see if they change their mind. Sorry, but our partners decide what services they'd like enabled or not.

Thanks Talia
  • bbdobbdo Posts: 15Member ✭✭
    I think this option is not available for conduit users too !
    As my payoneer card is linked more than 3 parteners could I change the one to whom the card was linked first ( conduit in my case ) ?
    Thank you
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    bbdo wrote:

I think this option is not available for conduit users too !
    As my payoneer card is linked more than 3 parteners could I change the one to whom the card was linked first ( conduit in my case ) ?
    Thank you

Hello

Please feel free to contact conduit and ask them to enable card to card for you. Unfortunately, we can't change the partner that you first signed up with.

Thanks

• bbdobbdo Posts: 15Member ✭✭
    David wrote:

Hello

Please feel free to contact conduit and ask them to enable card to card for you. Unfortunately, we can't change the partner that you first signed up with.

Thanks

Hi David,

Is it possible to ask for a new card to be issued from one of the other parteners linked to the first one ?
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    bbdo wrote:

Hi David,

Is it possible to ask for a new card to be issued from one of the other parteners linked to the first one ?

Hey

Unfortunately, you cannot request a new card for an account that is already connected to a Payoneer account. Even if you would apply for a new card, you will be asked to merge the two cards.

Sorry