Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Payoneer card

Xhess
Xhess Member Posts: 6
Hey guys, I live in Kosovo and here we use only EUR as a currency. My company pays me in USD and the money I receive is automatically in USD. My EUR balance says it has 0.0 EUR in it. Does this mean my EUR card doesn't have money on it? So, I want to ask, should I order my card in EUR or USD?

Comments

• Yori21
    Yori21 Member Posts: 3
    Hi
    I receive this from Payooner

"""
    Following our recent communication, we have closed your Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard® card/s ending in ****. Any funds that may have been on your card/s have been moved to the corresponding currency balances in your Payoneer account.
    How do I access my Payoneer account?
    Use the same credentials you’ve always used to sign in. You’ll notice a slightly different interface that will allow you to access and use your funds.

Can I withdraw my funds?
    Yes! you can withdraw your funds to your local bank account. If you haven’t added a bank account to your Payoneer account yet, you can do so here. In addition, you could use your funds to make payments to contractors and suppliers. """

what that means ? I can not use my card again for ATM?
    But I need it , it's my only way , I sent to the support before and told this point , they answer me and told me just keep using your card fully and will be fine , last month use it twice and now send me that :/
    I can not understand why this complexity :(
  • ABdesigndesk
    ABdesigndesk Member Posts: 2
    I'm trying to add my Payoneer card to Paypal and it shows me this message

"Your card was declined by the issuing bank. Please try a different card or contact your card issuer with questions."

Please help!
  • Hannah_Payoneer
    Hannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Member Posts: 449 ✭✭✭

Hey there @ABdesigndesk regarding linking your Payoneer card to any websites and online services (like Paypal) that require a debit/credit card for account verification, they generally charge a small amount to your card to confirm that it is valid. The amount of this charge may vary and is generally between $1-3.

As all Payoneer cards are prepaid, they must be active and pre-loaded with funds sufficient to pay this charge, or the verification attempt will not be approved. Please note that your Payoneer account is designed for receiving payment for products and/or services you are providing. We do not allow payments that are sent from your personal bank details, as this is considered self-loading and is against our Terms and Conditions.

• sulieman1997
    sulieman1997 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
    nobody answered!
    same situation
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hi there @sulieman1997 and @Yori21

Thank you for contacting Payoneer Customer Care. We understand that you are interested in continuing to use your Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard®

Your cards were closed as part of the transition to our own licensed issuer in Ireland, Payoneer Europe Limited. Due to this change, we cannot re-open the previously blocked card.

Our service allows you to withdraw funds from Payoneer to your bank from any of the currency balances available on your online account. This can be done at any time once you have attained the minimum balance amount to initiate a withdrawal request. For more information regarding the service, such as how to initiate a withdrawal, please visit our FAQs.

If you require the Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard® for immediate access to your online balance, you will first need to begin receiving payments. The option to order the card will become automatically available on your online Payoneer account once you have received at least $100 (or the USD equivalent) within the last 6 months in payments.

You can check out more information about the card by looking at our FAQs

• Saad26183
    Saad26183 Member Posts: 2
    Please Help me my Payoneer Card is Deactivate I don't have to receive a Payoneer card how can I activate the Payoneer card
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hi, @Saad26183 If your card is expired you cannot re-activate it.

• Ardiii
    Ardiii Member Posts: 4
    Hi!
    I have tried to transfer money from Payoneer to my bank in Kosovo but that was impossible so I have ordered a Payoneer Card. The problem is that I cannot put money on my payoneer card because i have received the payment on dollars. Whenever I try to change the currency it says it is impossible to change in your countries currency. Could anyone please help me how to receive the money from my card?
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hi there @Ardiii

If you are receiving in USD then you must order a card in USD - if you have a card in EUR you cannot transfer the funds from your USD account to the EUR card.

To order a card for your Payoneer USD balance, please log in to your Payoneer account and follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Online Payoneer Account
    2. Select Settings → Payoneer Cards.
    3. Click on Order a card
    4. Select the currency (USD) of the card you wish to order
    5. If you have a new shipping address, click "Enter alternative shipping address"
    6. Read and agree to the terms and conditions and click Order
  • Ardiii
    Ardiii Member Posts: 4
    But this is insane because I just ordered a card on euros because it is the currency we use here. Couldnt I just withdraw my money from that card?
  • Hannah_Payoneer

I understand that @Ardiii at this time, we don't support transferring to a balance whose currency is the same as your local currency. You can find more information about the service on the Manage Currencies FAQ page.

• navetteur
    navetteur Member Posts: 4
    Hello community,

I want to order a Payoneer card and I want to make sure of one thing: I need to receive payments of at least 100.00 USD (or equivalent) to your account within the last 6 months but I found this condition "*Not including Make a Payment and payments from ewallets"; so if a friend of mine sends me 100.00 USD to my payoneer account, can i order a card then? because I didn't get the last condition.

Thank you
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hi, there @navetteur please note that a payment made from one Payoneer account to a second Payoneer account is called "Make a Payment" so this type of payment will not count to the card.

• navetteur
    navetteur Member Posts: 4
    Hi Hannah, thank you so much.
    So in this case I can't order a card :/
  • Hannah_Payoneer

@navetteur yes you are correct

• Hannah_Payoneer

hi there @Xhess

As you are receiving in USD then the funds will not be in the EUR card. At this time, we don't support transferring to a balance whose currency is the same as your local currency. You can find more information about the service in the Manage Currencies FAQ page.
    Please let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to assist.

• Xhess
    @Hannah_Payoneer Thank you for your response Hannah. I have already ordered the card in EUR, but I haven't activated it yet. Can I order another one in USD?
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hi @Xhess You should be able to order a USD card inside your Payoneer account, the same way you ordered the EUR card

• Xhess
    @Hannah_Payoneer Can I activate both the EUR and USD card or should I activate only one of them? Would it be a problem if both?
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hi @Xhess if you have USD balance then you should only use the USD card

• Xhess
    @Hannah_Payoneer What if I get paid with USD and EUR as well? Can I activate both cards (USD and EUR) or would there be a problem?
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hi there @Xhess

The USD funds will go to the USD card, and the EUR funds will go to the EUR card. You can have a card in each currency that is available inside your account.

• Costin
    Costin Member Posts: 5
    Hello @Hannah_Payoneer

I am about to order a Payoneer Mastercard. My funds ar in USD but i usually prefer to keep Euros because of a better exchange rate and overall market evolution.
    Would you advise me to get an Euro card and use the Manage Currencies to transfer part of the USD to the Euro card or just order the USD card?
    As i understand , no matter if i have USD or EUR, i will always be charged wth the crossborder or conversion fee so there is basically no difference as of that.

By the way will i be able to order an Euro card if i have no money in the EUR wallet or do i need to make an currency exchange first?

Thanks !
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hi @Costin

This is a great idea, however, if your local currency is USD or EUR you will _not _be able to use the Manage Currencies feature in that currency. At this time the option of converting funds to your local currency is not available. We are working to enable more options in the future.

Please note that you can still withdraw your funds in local currency via your Payoneer Prepaid card or by making a transfer to your local bank account.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Costin
    Costin Member Posts: 5
    Hi @Hannah_Payoneer, thanks for replying!

By local currency do you mean my national currency? My local currency is neither USD nor EUR, but my bank account is in EUR. I was thinking to exchange the USD balance and convert to EUR, then order an EUR prepaid Mastercard. Is that possible?
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hey there @Costin

Yes, this should work! If you need help with this please let us know and we will be glad to advise on a case by case basis.

• sherazj86
    sherazj86 Member Posts: 3
    Hi @Hannah_Payoneer,

I previously had a Payoneer account with GBP debit card which is now deactivated due to inactivity for a long time period. For second card request $100 transaction is required. And after reading this thread it seems that I cannot transfer amount from one currency to another.

Which means I have to open another Payoneer account and request new USD Debit card, let me know if my understanding is correct?

Secondly can I close my existing account create new account with the same email address or should I create a separate account with different email address?

How many Payoneer accounts one can create at a time with single National ID?

And how long will it take to proceed this?

I will be ever grateful for your response to my queries and will help me to resolve big issue.

Regards,
    Sheraz
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hi @sherazj86

Please note to order a new card in Payoneer, you will be eligible for a new card in any currency once you have the minimum balance for the Payoneer card.

It is only possible to have one Payoneer account per person. If you believe that you must open a new account for any reason please contact customer care and they will be able to review your personal situation and help you decide the next best steps in account needs.

• sherazj86
    sherazj86 Member Posts: 3
    Thanks @Hannah_Payoneer for your quick response to my query, Payoneer has accept another USD currency request and I really grateful. To order order a new card, as you have mentioned that I need to have minimum balance in my account, so I have a couple of concerns:

1. What minimum balance amount do I need for this?

2. When I'm trying to generate a payment request from Activity > Payment Requests Sent > Request a Payment section, it is just logging me out every. I tried changing the browser and clearing the session/cookies but it is still happening every time.

Please help, as I unable to get the cause.

Looking forward to hear from you, Regards,

Sheraz
  • Hannah_Payoneer

Hey @sherazj86

For your first question, the option to order the card will become automatically available on your online Payoneer account once you have received at least $100 (or the equivalent amount in another currency) within the last 6 months in payments.

Please note that payments received from eWallets (such as PayPal, Stripe, or Skrill) or the Make a Payment Service (payments sent by other Payoneer users) will not count towards this requirement.

For your second question, I, unfortunately, cannot investigate here on the forum, please contact customer care directly to request an investigation as to what may be causing this issue. Here on the forum, I am only able to respond to general questions.

• abjmobolaji
    abjmobolaji Member Posts: 5
    I'm getting this error message

"You'll be able to order a Payoneer card once you've received payments of at least 2,000.00 USD (or equivalent) to your account in the previous 6 months.
    *Not including Make a Payment and payments from wallets"

I have received over $100 from upwork. Any help on this?
  • Hannah_Payoneer

hi there @abjmobolaji

Kindly note that the threshold for eligibility of the card is based on many criteria, including the type of account and location of the account holder, as you have stated that the message inside your personal account says that you must receive at least $2,000 before ordering the card that is what the rules are for your personal account. At this time this is not a rule that can be edited or changed