PayPal Linking US Bank Account Error
Hannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member, Community Mod Posts: 449 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
Thank you for contacting Payoneer! @ramuzann
We understand that you would like to use our Global Payment Service (USD) receiving account to connect with Paypal but it was not successful. In this case, we would like to invite you to replace your existing receiving account with a new one in your online account, if you have never used it on any marketplaces or provided it to any clients.
In order to do so, please follow the steps below:
1. Sign in to your Payoneer account;
2. Under the Receive menu, choose Global Payment Service;
3. Click on your existing USD receiving account and check the Solution guide on the pop-up page.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to submit your request.
Please note, once the existing receiving account is closed, we will not re-open it.
In addition to the above, according to our experience, some eWallets will not allow adding bank details before verifying a payment method, such as a credit/debit card. Therefore please make sure that you fulfill the required verification of Paypal before you add the Global Payment Service receiving account details.
Should you have further questions, please feel free to reach out to contact us again.2
- 21.7K All Categories
- 2.6K Getting Started
- 13 Read Before Posting
- 2.5K Meet and Greet
- 16.2K Official Support Community
- 13 News and Announcements
- 2K Popular Questions and Tips
- 13.9K Ask The Community
- 129 Payoneer Mobile App
- 985 Industry Discussions
- 723 Freelancers
- 115 Affiliates
- 137 eCommerce and Online Selling
- 2.4K Local Communities
- 888 Payoneer in Bangladesh
- 372 Payoneer in India
- 1.1K Payoneer in Pakistan
- 12 Payoneer Mobilizers- Events and Meetups