Send Load Invitation

Howard SHoward S Member Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hello Payoneer,

Looking under the "Services" tab in My Account, I noticed this "Send Load Invitation" option, what does it mean, can anyone use it to send you money, is it like a payment option like PayPal where you can send an invoice or message for anyone to send you money?

Is it different than the normal "Load Money" option where you have to have had a couple payments from companies before anyone else can send you a private load.

Howard

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Howard,

This option allows you to send an e-mail to a 3rd party, inviting them to send you funds via our Private Loading Service. It will provide them with a link to the private loading page, with your e-mail already entered. It is subject to the same rules and procedures as the Private Loading Service.

• Howard SHoward S Member Posts: 52 ✭✭

Ok, so since I have the US Payment Service, anyone can send me money then?

Howard

• WaelTliliWaelTlili Member Posts: 7
    Howard S wrote on June 29 2013, 12:05 AM: »

Ok, so since I have the US Payment Service, anyone can send me money then?

Howard

Hi Howard,

You can receive funds via the U.S Payment Service through any of Payoneer's partners. But you can't receive Bank transfers from a 3rd party to your Payoneer account.

WaelTlili wrote on June 29 2013, 2:39 AM: »

Hi Howard,

You can receive funds via the U.S Payment Service through any of Payoneer's partners. But you can't receive Bank transfers from a 3rd party to your Payoneer account.

I know about that, the question was misunderstood by you.

I mean after I receive a couple payments from Payoneer partners, I will be able to receive private loads from anyone.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You can go to this page and enter your Payoneer e-mail, try to proceed to the next page https://load.payoneer.com/LoadToPage.aspx

If you do not receive any message or error, it means you are eligible for the service and can begin receiving private loads. You can read more about private loadshere: http://www.payoneer.com/PrivateLoads.aspx

Okay, thanks Nissim.

On another note, you guys mess me up with the US Payment Service, I was approved for the service, got the email with the bank details, use that details to setup PayPal, Sent money from PayPal, transaction was completed, went into my Payoneer Account to check it, saw $0, only to see that the account number in my account was different than the one in the email, apparently you guys switch the cards on me, hence the account number in the email was not correct.

I had to call and talked to an agent, they sent me an email to send some info and now I have to wait to see what happens.

Howard