Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Open an account without Selfie verification ?

Hufnagel
Hufnagel Member Posts: 2
Hi,

I open an account +6 months ago with Payoneer but never finished the inscription since they asked me for a selfie verification.
The problem is, I don't want to do a selfie and want instead of that give other document like a second ID for example.

I read that in the FAQ you could "opt out the selfie verification" if you ask the support, wich I did.

They responded to me : "If you don't wish to submit a Selfie, please provide us with a photo of yourself holding a piece of paper with today’s date handwritten on it."

That makes no sense since what they asking back is basically a selfie.

Can an agent help me with that, I just don't want to send a selfie or any verification of this type.
I can send documents to prove i'm legit like a second ID, is it a way to open without selfie ?

Thank you.

Comments

• Hannah_Payoneer
    Hannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Member Posts: 449 ✭✭✭

Hi @Hufnagel the Selfie you are requested to provide inside the app would create a quick verification of your identity as "Visual Identity Verification" this would be an automated process, however if you are unable to provide this specific selfie we will require a manual review. There is no way to opt out of the verification as this is for your security and the security of Payoneer. As a regulated US company and online service, Payoneer must comply with the rules and regulations imposed by the US government, MasterCard®, and our banks. In doing so, Payoneer account holders may be required to submit specific documentation that will assist us in ensuring the safety and security of all transactions done via Payoneer.

Please note that we strictly comply with KYC, OFAC, AML, and the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), and we are also certified at a Payment Card Industry (PCI) Level 1 Data Security Standard.

Payoneer's core obligations are to protect its clients' funds and prevent money laundering.

• ThanarAung
    ThanarAung Member Posts: 2
    Hi

let me ask one thing. I posted my national front and back to my Payoneer account since 11 Jan 2022 however status didn't change and show only under review. I applied from Myanmar country. could you pls help me how should I do to get approved by Payoneer?
  • Aleksandra_Payoneer
    Aleksandra_Payoneer Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭

@ThanarAung Hey there! I understand you want to know more about your account status.
    If your account is approved that means you are ready to receive payments. The review of the documents and questionnaires will be done after you become more active and receive the first payments.
    If you have any further inquires, feel free to reach us.

• ismahii
    ismahii Member Posts: 2
    Can I receive payment through the global payment service into my account details even if the verification is under review. Please advise
  • Hannah_Payoneer
    Hannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Member Posts: 449 ✭✭✭

Hey there @ismahii

Yes, you may begin to receive payments in the Global Payment Service when your verification is under review. A good rule of thumb is if you have access to the service you can use the service.