Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Payoneer card

Nina_khan786
Nina_khan786 Member Posts: 2
Hi,
I wanted to ask that I don't need the Payoneer card to be Re-activated but I want the Payoneer account to be active, what do I have to do to make it active?is it possible? cos there is no use of the card for me and I don't need that.
Although I have asked this query on the FB customer support didn't get satisfied answer, hope to get the answer now.

thank you
regards
Nina

Comments

• AED
    AED Member Posts: 0
    (Customer ID 35719322)
    For months, I remained very patient and refrained from complaining publicly about this recurring issue with Payoneer, giving them the benefit of the doubt, and putting the trust in their words and promises made.

However this has been going on for far too long now, and I have completely lost my trust in Payoneer.

The situation:
    On numerous occasions during the past year (still ongoing), I've had my Payoneer Debit cards been continuously disabled without proper reason, and without notice,
    as well as losing access to my account suddenly, without reason nor notice.

In all of these cases, upon reviewing my account, no issues have been found, I have NEVER stepped out of line to break Payoneer's terms.
    I have remained fully compliant.

I have always done as Payoneer asks of me, to submit any new documents requested for verification (which is way too many, to be honest).

Still, without issue, I promptly comply to whatever new demands Payoneer asks of me, to resolve issues with my account.

All the while, there has never been any transgressions on my side, towards Payoneer.

These issues have been occurring since mid-early 2021, however thy have escalated over the past 3 months.

21/11/2021 - I contact Payoneer, via both Phone and Email, to understand and rectify, why my Account and Debit Cards have been suddenly disabled, without any notification or warning at all.

Payoneer informed me to submit some new documents, to help them resolve the issue, which I did promptly.
    I informed Payoneer of this, they assure me "No worries, the document will be reviewed, and issued resolved within 1-3 business days".

23/11/2021 - I contact Payoneer again, to follow up on this issue.
    (Because the sudden blocking of my account was very immediately impacting on my business, and unexpected.

I'm already getting notices from companies:
    "Service XYZ" couldn't process your last payment
    Unable to process payment)

I am assured by Payoneer, the same again: "No worries, the document will be reviewed, and issued resolved within 1-3 business days"

25/11/2021 - I contacted Payoneer again (3 business days already passed since my document submission). I insist to speak to a Supervisor this time, regarding my issue.
    I do get an email later that day, confirming that my account has been unblocked.

-----
    Payoneer Supervisor (25/11/2021):
    "The only thing that we haven't restored yet is your cards because our approval department is still reviewing them and review takes 1-3 business days after you submit the document. I will make a follow up again to our approval department and set on High priority for immediate review . Rest assured that we are doing our best to handle the request as fast as possible and will notify you once we have an update."
    -----

Note that even until now, those Debit Cards have NOT been yet Restored... (while there is no infraction or issue with my account).

I continue trying over and over, to have this problem settled with Payoneer,
    there were numerous interactions since November 2021, each and every time, I am being told:
    "It will be completed in 1-3 business days",
    and that:
    "This issue has been placed on high priority", etc..

28/11/2021 - I Email Payoneer

29/11/2021 - I Email Payoneer

1/12/2021 - I Call Payoneer

2/12/2021 - I Email Payoneer

3/12/2021 - I Call Payoneer

4/12/2021 - I Email Payoneer

3/12/2021 - I Call Payoneer

8/12/2021 - I Email Payoneer

9/12/2021 - I Email Payoneer

9/12/2021 - I Call Payoneer

14/12/2021 - I Call Payoneer

(I have already long submitted ALL requested Documents/Information to Payoneer, during this time)

(I give up trying to stay updated with Payoneer on this issue, because I keep getting the SAME answer each time,
    that my documents should be reviewed within 1-3 business days, and the issue should be promptly resolved.)

Then FINALLY... I hear from Payoneer again TODAY.

Document reviewed? NO..
    actually, the last requested document is still pending review from Payoneer, since being submitted on December 12th, 2021.

-----
    Dear Payoneer Customer,
    We regret to inform you that we had to disable your Payoneer card.

Why was my card disabled?

In previous communications, we explained that due to European compliance requirements, you needed to provide additional information to keep your card active, and the deadline was January 10th.

Unfortunately, since you didn’t provide us with this information, we have no choice but to disable your card.
    Please note, that your Payoneer account is currently at risk of being disabled too. Submitting the missing information is necessary to keep it active.
    -----

Now Payoneer has once again Disabled all of my remaining cards without notice...
    claiming "My failure" in submitting the requested documents..
    which I DID Submit over a month ago..
    and I can clearly see it as still "Pending" in my verification center.

AND I am also being warned of "Disabling of Full Account",
    when I have done absolutely not ONE single thing wrong..

I have only tried my best and my hardest, each and every time, to comply with all of Payoneers requests, for months now..

yet I keep being punished for complying and doing whatever Payoneer has requested of me.

This is absolutely unacceptable, and I have reached the limit of my patience with Payoneer now.

(Customer ID 35719322)
  • nadimshabbir
    nadimshabbir Member Posts: 0
    We regret to inform you that we had to disable your Payoneer card.

Why was my card disabled?

In previous communications, we explained that due to European compliance requirements, you needed to provide additional information to keep your card active, and the deadline was January 10th.

Unfortunately, since you didn’t provide us with this information, we have no choice but to disable your card.

this is happened to me today, what are the European compliance requirements no email i have submitted all the required Doc in verification center nothing pend at my end, can anyone help me out to get it active again i an old user (5 to 6 years )
  • Aleksandra_Payoneer
    Aleksandra_Payoneer Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭

@Nina_khan786 Hi there!
    I understand your request and happy to see that it was already transferred to our customer support and being taken care of. It might take some time until you get the reply, but they definitely got it!

@AED @nadimshabbir
    I completely understand your frustration about this.
    As a regulated US company and online service we must comply with the rules and regulations imposed by the US government, MasterCard®, and our banks. One of the regulators is European card issuer so our card holders has to come through compliance procedure.
    Different customers can face different requirements (depends on a lot of factors) and unfortunately, sometimes the review might take a lot of time and efforts.

I see that you have been in contact with our customer support regarding this situation and it is being processed by the relevant team.
    Kindly wait for a reply directly from them.

We are very thankful for your patience and cooperation

• kay_kay5589
    kay_kay5589 Member Posts: 0
    Was anyone recently blocked after being asked for ID for verification then unblocked? My card has been blocked from yesterday and I'm not sure what is happening.
  • Aleksandra_Payoneer
    Aleksandra_Payoneer Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭

Hi @kay_kay5589
    I'm happy to see you our Customer support team is already helping with this issue!