Paypal Rejects My Card

Hi guys, recently paypal has rejected my card and they said that my card is not really a debit card instead it's virtual credit card according to their system. here is the email:

It’s me Reni once again. It was a great pleasure speaking to you earlier. I am sending you this email as a follow up to our conversation. 

As recap of our conversation, the reason of your being disable is due to unsupported card type detected, our system indentified your card as " Virtual Credit Card".

For your kind information, our system does not accept VCC (Virtual Credit Cards) and it is not complying with our security system and it will limit your PayPal account in future.

To Resolve,  kindly contact your card issuer for confirmation of your credit card type.

I am happy to hear that your issue is resolved, and it's a pleasure for us to know that you are now a satisfied PayPal customer. We hope you'll tell your friends about our service. 

Please remember that there is always someone here to help should you have any questions so feel free to reach out at anytime. Have a fantastic day! 

If you need assistance in the future, you can contact customer service by email by clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom of any PayPal page. Alternatively you can call us at +65-6510-4584. 

Thank you for choosing PayPal, and have a nice day. 

Sincerely,
Reni 
PayPal Resolution Services
PayPal, an eBay Company

Does anyone has the same issue? I tried to contact payoneer 3 days ago but haven't got any respons yet. Please help me How can I fix this.

Thanks.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Please make sure your card is activated and loaded with funds before you try to add it to PayPal. If you still cannot add it, you need to contact PayPal again and explain this is not a virtual card.

• sumarwanridwansumarwanridwan Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2013

Thanks payoneer, They already accept again my card after I contacted them.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Can I please have the reference ID number for your e-mail to our customer support department?