A Question Re Load Limit

MandoMando Member Posts: 3

Dear Sir/Ma`am,

I got my US Payment Service approved a couple of months ago and I do use the US Payment service via Skrill to my Payoneer card, and since then everything have been working out as it should, however I got a private load to my card and I got an e-mail saying that my load limit was exceeded and that it is still set to 300 $/ month.

I have a couple of questions here, when will my private load limit will be upgraded ?! and if that can not be done manually (which I really hope it can be done to avoid the tight spot such as the tight spot I currently am in  as I depended on Payoneer for the payments I receive) , what is the remaining amount in my card for this month from the original 300 $ so I can ask for that amount to be sent to be able to cover my currnet financial obligations.?!

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,698
    edited June 2013

Unfortunately new regulations require that your account first be active in receiving payments, before you can start receiving private loads.

You can read more about it here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/6592-when-can-i-use-the-private-loading-service/

The process is automated so once you receive a few payments the service will become enabled.

• FranckHFranckH Member Posts: 9

The process is automated so once you receive a few payments the service will become enabled.

few is vague ! approximately how many payments from Payoneer Partners are required to be eligible to Private Load service? what amount in total ?