Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network ( or Resource Hub ( For support inquiries please visit

Some questions

aqualonix Member Posts: 2
Hello, is it possible to get the card and the payments if I have the resident permit of Montenegro but a Russian passport? And will it be possible to transfer payments to the banks of Montenegro?


  • Hannah_Payoneer
    Hannah_Payoneer Confirm Email, Member Posts: 449 ✭✭✭

    Hi there @aqualonix

    If you are able to provide a residence permit within the last 1 year, or a bank statement or utility bill from the last 3 months you should be able to move your account to Montenegro. Regarding the card, once you update your address you should be able to check if you are able to request a card.

    If you have any further questions related directly to your account please contact Customer Care