Account Blocked! (#ma104)

valval Posts: 11Member
edited December 2011 in Ask The Community
I received payoneer card to withdraw money 2 years ago.

However, I joined some agency on oDesk and was paid through them.

6 months after I registered payoneer blocked my card due to inactivity.

Now I left the agency and working as independent contractor.

I can not login to my payoneer account - it says "Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support".

I contacted support 19 hours ago and no luck. Shall I wait more? Online chat support is not available.

I need either my card reactivated or new card issued and mailed to me so I can use it for oDesk withdrawals.

Thank you very much for your help
Val

P.S. Now it's 30 hours and no response from support.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    val wrote:

I received payoneer card to withdraw money 2 years ago.

However, I joined some agency on oDesk and was paid through them.

6 months after I registered payoneer blocked my card due to inactivity.

Now I left the agency and working as independent contractor.

I can not login to my payoneer account - it says "Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support".

I contacted support 19 hours ago and no luck. Shall I wait more? Online chat support is not available.

I need either my card reactivated or new card issued and mailed to me so I can use it for oDesk withdrawals.

Thank you very much for your help
    Val

Hello Val

You can contact support if you want your card to be reactivated, but you cant receive a private load before you have begun receiving payments from a partner. (It does not have to be Odesk you can ass additional partners to the same card)

A support ticket can take around two business days to answer an email. If the matter is urgent you can contact our customer support through live chat, which is now open.

Thanks

• valval Posts: 11Member
    David wrote:

Hello Val

You can contact support if you want your card to be reactivated, but you cant receive a private load before you have begun receiving payments from a partner. (It does not have to be Odesk you can ass additional partners to the same card)

A support ticket can take around two business days to answer an email. If the matter is urgent you can contact our customer support through live chat, which is now open.

Thanks

David, thank you for your response.

It's not urgent (I can wait 2 days) - but I received automatic response (What to do if my account is locked? - Multiple login attempts with invalid information will cause your account to be locked for 30 minutes, after which the account will be automatically unlocked) and I'm not sure if that means that I will still get response from someone who actually reads my message or if that response means ticket is closed now.

I'm not going to use it for private loads so far, I need it for my oDesk withdrawals now. I tried to avoid card deactivation last year by making private load (from a friend and even myself) but it was rejected by the system because card must be loaded by the partner payment first). That was the only reason I tried to load it privately - I had no earnings nor in my oDesk account neither in other partners accounts to withdraw. I'm not going to use payoneer for private payments (well, maybe I will, but not right now and they won't be primary source of loads on my card).

Shall I send you ticket number somehow (it has been 36+ hours since I filled contactUs form)?

Thank you David
    val wrote:

David, thank you for your response.

It's not urgent (I can wait 2 days) - but I received automatic response (What to do if my account is locked? - Multiple login attempts with invalid information will cause your account to be locked for 30 minutes, after which the account will be automatically unlocked) and I'm not sure if that means that I will still get response from someone who actually reads my message or if that response means ticket is closed now.

I'm not going to use it for private loads so far, I need it for my oDesk withdrawals now. I tried to avoid card deactivation last year by making private load (from a friend and even myself) but it was rejected by the system because card must be loaded by the partner payment first). That was the only reason I tried to load it privately - I had no earnings nor in my oDesk account neither in other partners accounts to withdraw. I'm not going to use payoneer for private payments (well, maybe I will, but not right now and they won't be primary source of loads on my card).

Shall I send you ticket number somehow (it has been 36+ hours since I filled contactUs form)?

Thank you David

Hello

Do you mind providing me with your ticket number?

David wrote:

Hello

Do you mind providing me with your ticket number?

First was [LTK529011393054X], then I panicked and posted [LTK529011393269X].

Yes, I know that's not good to post multiple support tickets on the same matter, but I was not sure that automatic response is all I would get or not, so I tried 2nd time.

Thank you David
    val wrote:

First was [LTK529011393054X], then I panicked and posted [LTK529011393269X].

Yes, I know that's not good to post multiple support tickets on the same matter, but I was not sure that automatic response is all I would get or not, so I tried 2nd time.

Thank you David

Hi Val

Dont worry about it.

I looked into your ticket for you and it should be getting taken care of soon.

Thanks

Thank you David!

In case it will be new card - my postal address changed, so I would like to be able to update it before you send it to me (I guess I would but I feel like I'm pain in the ass and trying to minimize that feeling).

Thanks again and Merry Christmas!
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    val wrote:

Thank you David!

In case it will be new card - my postal address changed, so I would like to be able to update it before you send it to me (I guess I would but I feel like I'm pain in the ass and trying to minimize that feeling).

Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

You will be able to = before we send a new card, we verify the shipping address. B)

Have a great holiday!
    Talia
    Talia wrote:

You will be able to = before we send a new card, we verify the shipping address. B)

Have a great holiday!

Any chance my account will be unlocked before Christmas so I can make necessary changes?

Still got no response to the tickets :(

Thank you
    Still no response :)
    Probably not - to reactivate it you would need to receive a payment from a partner.
    Talia
    Talia wrote:

Probably not - to reactivate it you would need to receive a payment from a partner.

That's allright, I have earnings sitting in my oDesk account.

Can you please at least reactivate my payoneer account - so I can login make sure odesk account is associated etc before withdrawing from oDesk?

Or shall I request withdrawal to payoneer account I can't log into?

Thank you
    val wrote:

That's allright, I have earnings sitting in my oDesk account.

Can you please at least reactivate my payoneer account - so I can login make sure odesk account is associated etc before withdrawing from oDesk?

Or shall I request withdrawal to payoneer account I can't log into?

Thank you

Hello Val

You should contact our customer support about this. The easiest and quickest way for you is to get on our live chat.

http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Thanks

David, I contacted on Tuesday, I've posted my ticket numbers here - received no response so far.

What time is it better to try to catch live chat online?

Thank you
    Hi Val

I passed on your ticket ID to a support manager, you will be contacted soon.

Thanks!
    Talia