Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network ( or Resource Hub ( For support inquiries please visit

Living in another Country, Approval

darkminaz Member Posts: 4

I am living in another country than my Gov Issued ID, my First Utility Bill (internet) and id was declined. Praying my 2nd attempt (Insurance) goes better.

Is there any way to send in extra documents not requested to prove my identity and my current nation of residence (passport, visa) ? As i do not have a electric or water bill (all runs via landlord)

Selecting my home nation only let me send in the ID not a passport.

Thank in advance for any help


  • Elena_Payoneer
    Elena_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Hey @darkminaz ! I will be happy to provide you with more details about submitting documents for verification.

    Apart from your Government Issued ID, you can provide us with your the picture of your passport. Visa, unfortunately, won't be accepted as a proof of identity.

    For address verification, it is possible to submit a utility bill under your landlord's name, just make sure to attach your rental agreement with it.

    You can read more about these requirements in this article.

    If you need further assistance with providing documents, please Customer Support Center and we will be glad to help!

  • darkminaz
    darkminaz Member Posts: 4
    @Elena_Payoneer Thank you for the Reply.

    Sadly my landlord doesn't provide me with that document.
    I did attach my Health Insurance for the address (since it's the only legal document i own with my address, stamps and everything) is that good enough? - still under review currently.

    For the Id if it comes back i can just attach my passport? Great, wasn't sure since that wasn't one of the 2 options provided for my home nation.

    Under what topic is the support help? i can't seem to find one for "verification documents"
  • Elena_Payoneer
    Elena_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Hey @darkminaz!

    Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Health insurance for address verification. Due to being a regulated financial business, we can only accept specific documents for verification. The documents we accept for address verification are: bank statement, utility bill and rental agreement.

    Yes, if ID is not accepted for some reason, you can submit your passport.

    I understand that providing documents can be challenging sometimes, so if you are still experiencing difficulties, I recommend reaching out to our Customer Support Center. We will be glad to help you!

    When opening a request to contact us, you can choose any related topic as you will have a chance to explain your issue in more detail once you reach one of our representatives.

    Good luck!

  • peterojojo87
    peterojojo87 Member Posts: 2
    What about Nigeria
  • Elena_Payoneer
    Elena_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Hi @peterojojo87 ! Thank you for your question. The requirements are the same but we can also accept Voter's card for Nigeria