Why do I have to receive 50.00USD before being eligible to request for a receiving account

kech
kech Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
Hi Good day everyone, my name is Nkechi and I just recently created an account from payoneer and I want to request for a receiving account. But it keeps showing me check eligibility and after clicking on it, it then shows earn another 50.00 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) to become eligible to request your first receiving account. Why do I have to earn 50.00 USD before requesting for a receiving account? And how do I earn it?

Answers

• Elena_Payoneer
    Elena_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 83 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @kech ! Thank you for your question.

Please note that this service is subject to eligibility and can only be enabled after reaching a certain threshold in receiving payments. We encourage you to start receiving payments through the services that are currently available on your Payoneer account, for example:
    Mass Payout Companies: If you are working with a company that offers payment via Payoneer, you can link your Payoneer account to your account with that company and receive a payment. For details on how to link your Payoneer account to a new mass payout company, visit this blog post.

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, please kindly let me know.