Transactions Declined Even Though There Is $ & Limits Not Met

GrifynneGrifynne Posts: 1Member
Hello,

I was doing my Christmas shopping today. When I was about done, I decided to stop off for a quick drink at a local drive thru. When I attempted to pay for the $2 transaction my card was declined, which was odd since I had nearly $100 remaining in the account. I decided to go home, thinking perhaps it was an isolated incident.

When I arrived home, I needed to order something online for a family member. When I attempted to complete this transaction, which again was for a fraction of how much money I currently have, it was again declined. I checked and double checked my balance online and it is where I thought it was. There is more than enough to cover these transactions, yet I keep getting declines. When I check on the Payoneer FAQ page, I see that the daily limit is $5,000 and the daily spending limit is $2,500. I haven't spent anywhere near these amounts (I didn't have enough on the card to spend these amounts to begin with). I spent less than $500 today total on that card.

I submitted an inquiry through the site, but I was hoping I could get a faster response than the two day limit with the holidays coming. I need to finish up my holiday shopping, so this could be an issue if it persists. Is there something I am missing? Is there a limit not mentioned on the FAQ page I somehow met? And if so, when will this be lifted so I can complete my shopping and access my remaining funds? Has this happened to anyone else?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Comments

  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Grifynne wrote:

    Hello,

    I was doing my Christmas shopping today. When I was about done, I decided to stop off for a quick drink at a local drive thru. When I attempted to pay for the $2 transaction my card was declined, which was odd since I had nearly $100 remaining in the account. I decided to go home, thinking perhaps it was an isolated incident.

    When I arrived home, I needed to order something online for a family member. When I attempted to complete this transaction, which again was for a fraction of how much money I currently have, it was again declined. I checked and double checked my balance online and it is where I thought it was. There is more than enough to cover these transactions, yet I keep getting declines. When I check on the Payoneer FAQ page, I see that the daily limit is $5,000 and the daily spending limit is $2,500. I haven't spent anywhere near these amounts (I didn't have enough on the card to spend these amounts to begin with). I spent less than $500 today total on that card.

    I submitted an inquiry through the site, but I was hoping I could get a faster response than the two day limit with the holidays coming. I need to finish up my holiday shopping, so this could be an issue if it persists. Is there something I am missing? Is there a limit not mentioned on the FAQ page I somehow met? And if so, when will this be lifted so I can complete my shopping and access my remaining funds? Has this happened to anyone else?

    Any assistance will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!



    Hello

    I am sorry you encountered this issue.

    I have given the issue to a support manager and I am having them check it out as soon as possible. They will get back to you soon.

    Thanks

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • GTLGTL Posts: 3Member
    Same issue for me, yesterday spent around $100 on eBay, since then getting transaction declines for all payments. Sent the ticket, but no response yet.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    GTL wrote:

    Same issue for me, yesterday spent around $100 on eBay, since then getting transaction declines for all payments. Sent the ticket, but no response yet.


    Hello

    It usually takes around two days for a ticket to get answered. If the matter is urgent you can user our live chat option.

    I will pass the issue to a support manager and have them check it out as soon as possible. They will get back to you soon.

    Thanks

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • GTLGTL Posts: 3Member
    Thanks for prompt response David,
    The matter is obviously urgent since all of the transactions fail - I can't use my card at all. Will try the live chat, thanks.

    David wrote:

    Hello

    It usually takes around two days for a ticket to get answered. If the matter is urgent you can user our live chat option.

    I will pass the issue to a support manager and have them check it out as soon as possible. They will get back to you soon.

    Thanks
  • GTLGTL Posts: 3Member
    The issue is resolved.

    FYI all - as per Terms and Conditions (4. Limitations on Transactions) there is a limit of 9 POS-transactions per 24 hours. eBay cart processes the payment on a "transaction-per-item" basis, so if you have more than 9 items (I had 10) - only first 9 will be paid, others will keep failing until you clear the 24 hours interval.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    GTL wrote:

    The issue is resolved.

    FYI all - as per Terms and Conditions (4. Limitations on Transactions) there is a limit of 9 POS-transactions per 24 hours. eBay cart processes the payment on a "transaction-per-item" basis, so if you have more than 9 items (I had 10) - only first 9 will be paid, others will keep failing until you clear the 24 hours interval.


    Great, I am glad you got the issue worked out.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • habbanhabban Posts: 1Member
    i am having a problem i have $26 in my account but when yesterday i made a transaction of $1 it said that the payment is being declined by your card please help me asap
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,201Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Hi @habban The best way to resolve that issue is to directly contact the support team in order for a representative to verify why the transaction was declined.

Sign In or Register to comment.