Transactions Declined Even Though There Is $ & Limits Not Met

GrifynneGrifynne Posts: 1Member
Hello,

I was doing my Christmas shopping today. When I was about done, I decided to stop off for a quick drink at a local drive thru. When I attempted to pay for the $2 transaction my card was declined, which was odd since I had nearly $100 remaining in the account. I decided to go home, thinking perhaps it was an isolated incident.

When I arrived home, I needed to order something online for a family member. When I attempted to complete this transaction, which again was for a fraction of how much money I currently have, it was again declined. I checked and double checked my balance online and it is where I thought it was. There is more than enough to cover these transactions, yet I keep getting declines. When I check on the Payoneer FAQ page, I see that the daily limit is $5,000 and the daily spending limit is $2,500. I haven't spent anywhere near these amounts (I didn't have enough on the card to spend these amounts to begin with). I spent less than $500 today total on that card.

I submitted an inquiry through the site, but I was hoping I could get a faster response than the two day limit with the holidays coming. I need to finish up my holiday shopping, so this could be an issue if it persists. Is there something I am missing? Is there a limit not mentioned on the FAQ page I somehow met? And if so, when will this be lifted so I can complete my shopping and access my remaining funds? Has this happened to anyone else?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Grifynne wrote:

Hello,

I was doing my Christmas shopping today. When I was about done, I decided to stop off for a quick drink at a local drive thru. When I attempted to pay for the $2 transaction my card was declined, which was odd since I had nearly $100 remaining in the account. I decided to go home, thinking perhaps it was an isolated incident.

When I arrived home, I needed to order something online for a family member. When I attempted to complete this transaction, which again was for a fraction of how much money I currently have, it was again declined. I checked and double checked my balance online and it is where I thought it was. There is more than enough to cover these transactions, yet I keep getting declines. When I check on the Payoneer FAQ page, I see that the daily limit is $5,000 and the daily spending limit is $2,500. I haven't spent anywhere near these amounts (I didn't have enough on the card to spend these amounts to begin with). I spent less than $500 today total on that card.

I submitted an inquiry through the site, but I was hoping I could get a faster response than the two day limit with the holidays coming. I need to finish up my holiday shopping, so this could be an issue if it persists. Is there something I am missing? Is there a limit not mentioned on the FAQ page I somehow met? And if so, when will this be lifted so I can complete my shopping and access my remaining funds? Has this happened to anyone else?

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Hello

I am sorry you encountered this issue.

I have given the issue to a support manager and I am having them check it out as soon as possible. They will get back to you soon.

Thanks

• GTLGTL Posts: 3Member
    Same issue for me, yesterday spent around $100 on eBay, since then getting transaction declines for all payments. Sent the ticket, but no response yet.
    GTL wrote:

Same issue for me, yesterday spent around $100 on eBay, since then getting transaction declines for all payments. Sent the ticket, but no response yet.

Hello

It usually takes around two days for a ticket to get answered. If the matter is urgent you can user our live chat option.

I will pass the issue to a support manager and have them check it out as soon as possible. They will get back to you soon.

Thanks

Thanks for prompt response David,
    The matter is obviously urgent since all of the transactions fail - I can't use my card at all. Will try the live chat, thanks.

David wrote:

Hello

It usually takes around two days for a ticket to get answered. If the matter is urgent you can user our live chat option.

I will pass the issue to a support manager and have them check it out as soon as possible. They will get back to you soon.

Thanks
    The issue is resolved.

FYI all - as per Terms and Conditions (4. Limitations on Transactions) there is a limit of 9 POS-transactions per 24 hours. eBay cart processes the payment on a "transaction-per-item" basis, so if you have more than 9 items (I had 10) - only first 9 will be paid, others will keep failing until you clear the 24 hours interval.
    GTL wrote:

The issue is resolved.

FYI all - as per Terms and Conditions (4. Limitations on Transactions) there is a limit of 9 POS-transactions per 24 hours. eBay cart processes the payment on a "transaction-per-item" basis, so if you have more than 9 items (I had 10) - only first 9 will be paid, others will keep failing until you clear the 24 hours interval.

Great, I am glad you got the issue worked out.

• habbanhabban Posts: 1Member
    i am having a problem i have $26 in my account but when yesterday i made a transaction of $1 it said that the payment is being declined by your card please help me asap
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,201Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @habban The best way to resolve that issue is to directly contact the support team in order for a representative to verify why the transaction was declined.