Get Payoneer in Afghanistan

waliomari21
waliomari21 Member Posts: 4
Hello,
I want to create an account of Payoneer Mastercard in Afghanistan, but unfortunately there is no name in the country list.

Could the Admin provide some information?

Comments

• usmanzaland
    usmanzaland Confirm Email, Member Posts: 3
    hi
  • Kiara_Payoneer
    Kiara_Payoneer Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 264 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey @usmanzaland unfortunately you'll not be able to apply for a Payoneer account if you have an Afghan billing address. For more information please contact our our Customer Support Center .

Have a great day!

• Kiara_Payoneer

Hey @waliomari21 ! Due to new legal regulations in Afghanistan, it's not posible to to register in Payoneer with a billing country in Afghanistan.

We appologise for the inconvenience. If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us.

• waliomari21
    waliomari21 Member Posts: 4
    Thank you for the feedback, please inform me in case of when Payoneer resume its work in Afghanistan.
    Regards!
  • Masoud
    Masoud Member Posts: 1
    Hi @Kiara_Payoneer, can my brother create a Payoneer account on my behalf in the U.S.A? so that I provide all the supporting and concerned documents. Thanks!
  • Kiara_Payoneer

HI @Masoud! You'll have to create your own account.

• naqibhakimi
    naqibhakimi Member Posts: 4
    How can an afghan passport holder create a Payoneer account?

The 3rd country will not give us a bank account, can we just get a Payoneer card without a bank account, my company only pays through Payoneer.

Any help here?
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hi @naqibhakimi !

Due to new legal regulations in Afghanistan, it's not posible to to register in Payoneer with a billing country in Afghanistan.

No matter what country you are from, all Payoneer registrations require a bank account for verification reasons. This is required by law and unfortunately, we can't change it.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

• zubairahmadsafi
    zubairahmadsafi Member Posts: 1
    :'(
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hi @zubairahmadsafi , please read above :)