First Load For Chaged Payoneer Card

First load for chaged payoneer card
Hi,
I have registered in payoneer with ODESK.com and I have loaded it (payment from odesk :) )
But I lost this card and I requested for an other.
I have received and activated my new card and I would like now to load some money to it.
My question is: do I have to load the new card from a partner or can anyone else do it ?

Thank you.

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Mr Happy wrote:

Hi,
    I have registered in payoneer with ODESK.com and I have loaded it (payment from odesk :) )
    But I lost this card and I requested for an other.
    I have received and activated my new card and I would like now to load some money to it.
    My question is: do I have to load the new card from a partner or can anyone else do it ?

Thank you.

Hi

If you have already received your first payment from oDesk you can start receiving payments from another source by MasterCard or Visa.

Thank you

• Mr HappyMr Happy Posts: 5Member
    The payment that I already received was on the lost card, But I didn't receive any payment from a partner on the new replacement card.
    If I understand whatever the card, I can receive payment by MasterCard or Visa while I received my first payment from the partner to my payoneer account !
    is that true?
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Mr Happy wrote:

The payment that I already received was on the lost card, But I didn't receive any payment from a partner on the new replacement card.
    If I understand whatever the card, I can receive payment by MasterCard or Visa while I received my first payment from the partner to my payoneer account !
    is that true?

Hi

The cards are all associated with the same account, so if you get payment to your account, it will be on the replacement card once you activate it. Once a payment has gone through to your account from a partner, you can begin receiving payments through a Visa or MasterCard, you don't have to wait to withdraw your funds.

Thanks

• Mr HappyMr Happy Posts: 5Member
    Thank you Mr. David for your help :)