Top up account

reeidgce
reeidgce Member Posts: 5
I want to start sending money to my subcontractors. Connected local account and zero balance. So I did send cash from my personal account to one of accounts created by Payoneer, than I read that such transaction will be declined. So the question is: how to topup balance and start paying subcontractors? I dont see any other way but use my private bank account to do so

Answers

• Kiara_Payoneer
    Kiara_Payoneer Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 264 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @reeidgce ! You'll have to receive your payments directly to your Payoneer account or create a payer's account if you do not wish to receive payments through Payoneer only send.

• reeidgce
    "payer's account" may I have guidance? Link?
  • Kiara_Payoneer

Hi @reeidgce, sign up from www.payoneer.com as a payer.

• reeidgce
    Kiara, your comment comparing to structure of Payoneer signup options seems to be ambiguous. Can you provide me with exact link to signup as a payer? What is the problem to extend your system to allow both? Business pay and receive money. Why this is so complicated here? I guess there are some reasons behind this complex design?
  • Kiara_Payoneer

You can sign up for an account here. You can have an account with both options paying and receiving. If you already have an account, contact support and they'll assist you with the modification of the account.