Exchange Rate For Private Load

Hi,

I just try to load the personnal card of my friend.
We live in different country, me in france, him in moldova.
So, is payonner will give the possibilty to pay in € (euro)?
or, How can I check the rate exchange between € > $ > moldovan LEU ?

Thank you

Regards

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    agalyn wrote:

Hi,

I just try to load the personnal card of my friend.
    We live in different country, me in france, him in moldova.
    So, is payonner will give the possibilty to pay in € (euro)?
    or, How can I check the rate exchange between € > $ > moldovan LEU ?

Thank you

Regards

Hi!

The Payoneer card is currently only in USD, so when you transfer funds to a friend, it will be transferred in USD as well. If you can transfer funds to a local card, then the bank where the other card is will convert the funds to local currency with their own foreign exchange fees.

Please let me know if this was clear or if you need a further explanation. :)
    Talia
  • agalynagalyn Posts: 2Member
    Talia wrote:

Hi!

The Payoneer card is currently only in USD, so when you transfer funds to a friend, it will be transferred in USD as well. If you can transfer funds to a local card, then the bank where the other card is will convert the funds to local currency with their own foreign exchange fees.

Please let me know if this was clear or if you need a further explanation. :)

So, If I understand well, my bank where I have my credit card will make directly the exchange fee from euros > Moldovan LEI ?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    agalyn wrote:

So, If I understand well, my bank where I have my credit card will make directly the exchange fee from euros > Moldovan LEI ?

If your card is held in Euros, your bank will convert the funds from Euros to USD. The funds will be loaded to the Payoneer account in USD. When the Payoneer card is used, if it is used to make a foreign currency transaction, it will be converted using MasterCard's currency conversion rates.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer