If I'm an independent contractor for an American Company, whats the best way to get payed?
Hi @ysisgonzalez ,
In this case you can get paid both ways as you mention. You can request a payment and your payer can pay you either with card or virtual Check. These options may vary according to the eligibility on your account.
If you register through Payoneer you'll also have receiving accounts, this will allow you to recieve payments from companies and marketplaces globally.
How does it work?
Payoneer provides you with the details of a receiving account in a specific currency. You can provide that data to the company or marketplace with which you work. The company uses said data to send you a bank transfer. You will then receive the payment in your Payoneer account. You can find more information on the Frequently Asked Questions page in the Customer Service Center.0
Thank you! Where can I find the info for the receiving account to give to the company?0
@ysisgonzalez, you can view your receiving account details by following the steps:
- Sign in to your Payoneer account.
- Click on the Get paid tab and choose Receiving accounts.
- Here you could filter by currencies to see the relevant receiving accounts. Click on each account to view the full details.
If you cannot see these options on your account, please contact customer support.0
- 21.8K All Categories
- 2.6K Getting Started
- 22 Read Before Posting
- 2.5K Meet and Greet
- 16.2K Official Support Community
- 14 News and Announcements
- 2K Popular Questions and Tips
- 14K Ask The Community
- Our Products
- 129 Payoneer Mobile App
- 999 Industry Discussions
- 738 Freelancers
- 117 Affiliates
- 143 eCommerce and Online Selling
- 2.4K Local Communities
- 891 Payoneer in Bangladesh
- 371 Payoneer in India
- 1.1K Payoneer in Pakistan
- 12 Payoneer Mobilizers- Events and Meetups