Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network ( or Resource Hub ( For support inquiries please visit

Payment delayed due to tax forms.

lukegray1997 Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
I write as a contributor for a US based blog, but as a U.K. citizen I’m unsure which tax forms I need to submit in order to release the delayed payments. When I used the tax form wizard tool I’m sent to form W-8 ECI but I’m required to entire an an SSN or ITIN number which I don’t have as I’m not a US citizen any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.