withdraw from fiverr/new payoneer account
- am just start working freelancer.
- i own some money on fiverr and want withdraw it using payoneer.
- there's only bank transfer option to use payoneer (Fiverr Revenue Card not available).
- also paypal withdraw method available, but i need deal with payoneer.
- i do not own bank account.
- also i need use payoneer with amazon.
hope help me know answer of next questions:
1- after create the account and it activated did i can receive my money from fiverr directly?
2- the fees of withdraw my money from fiverr?
3- after i withdraw my money from fiverr can i require virtual payonner visa? how it will cost me? can use it to Buy from Amazon?
Hi @adel2022 ,
Thank you for your questions. I'll do my best in give you some answers.
Once you create your account and it's approved and verified, if the funding source of Fiverr is also approved you can start receiving your payments from Fiverr. Please note that the Method of payment options may vary according to Fiverr's regulations.
Fees set by each marketplace or network may vary. Please check their website for precise rates.
If Fiverr supports the virtual card, once you've received your first payments (100 USD) you'll automatically have the option to order a card from your Payoneer online account.
I hope I correctly understood your questions and gave you the answers you were looking for.
We appreciate that you're considering to start working with us, good luck!1
- 21.8K All Categories
- 2.6K Getting Started
- 22 Read Before Posting
- 2.5K Meet and Greet
- 16.2K Official Support Community
- 14 News and Announcements
- 2K Popular Questions and Tips
- 14K Ask The Community
- Our Products
- 129 Payoneer Mobile App
- 999 Industry Discussions
- 738 Freelancers
- 117 Affiliates
- 143 eCommerce and Online Selling
- 2.4K Local Communities
- 891 Payoneer in Bangladesh
- 371 Payoneer in India
- 1.1K Payoneer in Pakistan
- 12 Payoneer Mobilizers- Events and Meetups