Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network ( or Resource Hub ( For support inquiries please visit

Which Tax Form to select for a non-US freelancer?

Shuliman Member Posts: 2
I am an Israeli citizen, freelance translator, I am going to receive payments for my translation services from an US-based company. I was requested by Payoneer to fill out my tax form. Which one should I choose?
If I select : I am an individual > I am a foreign person > Personal services > , I am directed only to offline forms which I even do not know where to send to.


  • Scottmc1969
    Scottmc1969 Member Posts: 2
    Hi there, im in the same situation as you. im from UK and it wouldnt accept my identity number.
    i tried SSN and the other. I managed to submit a form but unsure if its enough and there is no one to contact
  • Elena_Payoneer
    Elena_Payoneer Member, Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

    Hey everyone!

    Just wanted to give a friendly reminder that Payoneer is not able to provide help with completing tax forms. We only act as a collection entity on behalf of some companies. For specific questions, it's always best to check with your company or talk to a local tax specialist when possible.

    But feel free to reach out to us if you have any question in general :)