Problems Delivering My Payoneer Card

AlexandraBAlexandraB Posts: 5Member
edited December 2011 in Ask The Community
It think that my Payoneer card end up in someone else mailbox, and i need you to send me another one.
Story goes like this.
I entered in my payoneer account 2 addresses, one that i have on my ID, and another where i live and where i checked to be the delivery address of my card. In my billing address does not appear the delivery address, and it is my old home address that i still have on my ID.

And now i am asking, what do i have to do for you to send me another card with DHL?
What happens if i already have money delivered in my account, and i accepted the transfer? But the card that you already sent did not arrived yet.

I send a mail a few days ago, i even called you, but no answer. I am quite desperate, so please help me.
By the way my Reference number: LTK529011074861X

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    I've contacted our Customer Support department and your ticket is currently being processed. You will receive an e-mail with further details shortly.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • AlexandraBAlexandraB Posts: 5Member
    Thank you, i did received an email, and the address issue is resolved.
    But now i`m asking you, if the card is really lost, and i don`t want to wait for the 30 working days to end since my card was approved, and if i want you to send me another one with DHL to be sure that i receive it, what do i have to do? I know there is a fee, don`t really care about it. It happens very often that mail is lost, or the postal services leave my envelope in some other mail box. My card was approved on 23 November.
    Thank you so much for your help!
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    AlexandraB wrote:

Thank you, i did received an email, and the address issue is resolved.
    But now i`m asking you, if the card is really lost, and i don`t want to wait for the 30 working days to end since my card was approved, and if i want you to send me another one with DHL to be sure that i receive it, what do i have to do? I know there is a fee, don`t really care about it. It happens very often that mail is lost, or the postal services leave my envelope in some other mail box. My card was approved on 23 November.
    Thank you so much for your help!

You can request from the support rep to order you a new one to be sent by DHL and they will verify your shipping address. You'll get your card, don't worry :)
    Talia
    And if i request a new card, what happens with my credit balance?
    Someone else told me that i will loose the money i already have in my account. Is this true? Hope not.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    AlexandraB wrote:

And if i request a new card, what happens with my credit balance?
    Someone else told me that i will loose the money i already have in my account. Is this true? Hope not.

Definitely not. You will never "lose" your money. Even in the very rare case that we close in account, all funds are returned to your partner/affiliate account.

What will happen is that the funds will be removed from the current card and then loaded to the new card once you receive it an activate it. We do this for security reasons, to make sure nobody can use the funds but the cardholder.

The only charge you will see is a shipping charge from DHL.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
    My card still has not arrived, and i have decided to ask for a new one.
    I can do that just by sending a request? Or replying to the last mail i received from Customer Support?
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    AlexandraB wrote:

My card still has not arrived, and i have decided to ask for a new one.
    I can do that just by sending a request? Or replying to the last mail i received from Customer Support?

Replying to the last email would be best. :)
    Talia