Scammed Using Payoneer

I've been scammed and payoneer was used to do so. This is for a card load onto someone. I have filed a customer support request but nobody has gotten back to me in over 24hrs. Nor has live support been available during the hours stated. Do i need to do a chargeback from my card company?

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    cancur wrote:

I've been scammed and payoneer was used to do so. This is for a card load onto someone. I have filed a customer support request but nobody has gotten back to me in over 24hrs. Nor has live support been available during the hours stated. Do i need to do a chargeback from my card company?

Do you mean that you made a private load onto a Payoneer card and now have a dispute with the Payoneer cardholder?

If so, please PM me the payment reference number (it was e-mailed to you when you made the payment, also showed up on the payment confirmation page) and the ticket ID number for your e-mail to CS (starts with LTK) and I'll look into it right away.

I would hold off on making the CB just yet, as if the payment is still processing it's possible we may still be able to cancel it.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • cancurcancur Posts: 2Member
    I've pm'd you with the requested details. I have not been contacted by support nor has live chat been up :(
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi Cancur,

Could you please PM me the ID too?

Thanks.
    Talia
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭
    Hi,

You received an answer yesterday - your payment has been canceled and should be returned to you within a few days.
    Talia
  • Adamson_MaxwellAdamson_Maxwell Posts: 3Member
    Hi Guys,

I have The Same situation Cancur had.It's Now over 24 hrs Since i am Scammed by a Person ,Who used Payoneer to do so.This is for a card load onto someone,Just like Cancur.I Contacted Live Chat Support they Said i will be informed but Now it's almost 24 hrs from then No response from them. Please Help me.I tried to Post the issue on the forum but i don't know why it's not approved uptill now and also i PM'd you Nissim and even email you.. But You even didn't reply. Sir please Help me to Get my Stolen Money back.I will be very thankful to you.I need you guys to help me.

Any information You need please Contact me as soon as Possible. I am So much Worried about my Money.

Note: i have Payoneer account but at the time of making payment i didn't had money in my account so i paid him with my own mastercard(not payoneer) to his payoneer after getting payment request at my other gmail from him via Payoneer.
    Hi Guys,

I have The Same situation Cancur had.It's Now over 24 hrs Since i am Scammed by a Person ,Who used Payoneer to do so.This is for a card load onto someone,Just like Cancur.I Contacted Live Chat Support they Said i will be informed but Now it's almost 24 hrs from then No response from them. Please Help me.I tried to Post the issue on the forum but i don't know why it's not approved uptill now and also i PM'd you Nissim and even email you.. But You even didn't reply. Sir please Help me to Get my Stolen Money back.I will be very thankful to you.I need you guys to help me.

Any information You need please Contact me as soon as Possible. I am So much Worried about my Money.

Note: i have Payoneer account but at the time of making payment i didn't had money in my account so i paid him with my own mastercard(not payoneer) to his payoneer after getting payment request from him via Payoneer using .
    Hi Guys,

Note: i have Payoneer account but at the time of making payment i didn't had money in my account so i paid him with my own mastercard(not payoneer) to his payoneer after getting payment request from him via Payoneer using .