I Have A Problem, I Lost The Card!

ChocolateBoyXChocolateBoyX Member Posts: 8
edited May 2011 in Ask The Community
I lost the card!
I lost my card so last week, along with driving license and identity card, I paid a fee for the license to be issued another permit me, I resolved to report it, but now you can do to and recover my Payoneer card? (I would like to say that I lost my wallet with all documents, which was also the Payoneer card!) If necessary will leave all my data here, and I hope you can help me. Thank you!

And I mean, I dropped the old account, and I've made ​​a new account, hoping that I will receive a new card, but I got an e-mail that says something like:

Dear ...........,

Your ticket code is **************. Please use this code in any further communication.

We see that you already have a Payoneer card account with AWEMPIRE.

While Payoneer offers the option to work with multiple accounts, we restrict the number of physical cards that we issue to each customer. We would like you to know that you can add your new application to your existing Payoneer card. This way, you will only have to pay the activation and monthly fees once (instead of paying multiple fees for separate accounts).

Payoneer requires that you add your new AWEMPIRE account to your existing Payoneer card with AWEMPIRE, please reply with a confirmation of the following:

Date of birth
Username (Email address used to apply with Payoneer through AWEMPIRE)
Answer to secure question: What is your favorite sports team?
Username (Email address used to apply with Payoneer through AWEMPIRE)
Answer to secure question: What is your favorite movie?

Please note that you will be required to add your new account to your existing Payoneer card which is already issued card in order to receive your payments from your new account.

Should you require further assistance or information, please reply to this message or chat live with us during our business hours.

Sincerely,

Jenny

Payoneer Customer Support

I give a reply with all the data required, and yet received such an E-mail:

Dear Mepyy ,

Thank you for your email.

We are pleased to notify you that we have merged yourAWEmpire and new AWEMPIRE accounts.
Your payments from both Payoneer partners will be loaded onto your existing card.
For security reasons, please note that all communication will be directed to the email address associated with the existing card

Sincerely,

Aiden

Said the old card I lost, and I received this e-mail, my question is, where to make that payment, $ 12, or how to do, get a new card without any problem, or have to pay anything?

If you can help me, thank you!

Dear ..........

Thank you for your email.

We are sorry to hear that your card has been stolen. Your card will be blocked, to prevent anyone from abusing it.

Please note that this action cannot be reversed and is done for security reasons.

Please confirm that you approve a charge of replacement card fee of $12.95 for the new card.

Sincerely,

Dan

So, what should I do to get a new card, and can I access it? Thank you!

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

I'm so sorry to hear that you lost your wallet! It's happened to me before, and I know how frustrating it is to lose all of those documents.

Replacing your Payoneer card is a very simple process. The fee mentioned in the email to you will be deducted from your Payoneer card once you receive it and it is loaded with funds, you don't need to make any payments until then.

All you need to to is reply to the email and let us know that you agree to the fee, and confirm any details we may have. We will then issue a new card for you.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, and again I hope you get everything straightened out.

Thanks.
  • ChocolateBoyXChocolateBoyX Member Posts: 8
    Ok, thanks, I reply to e-mail, and I said that I agree to pay the $ 12, but my question is, I have another account and Payoneer? I mean on the site, when should I register? Or all the old? For any account that does not work!
    edited May 2011

Ok, thanks, I reply to e-mail, and I said that I agree to pay the $ 12, but my question is, I have another account and Payoneer? I mean on the site, when should I register? Or all the old? For any account that does not work!

As the e-mails you linked explain, you have (1) Payoneer account with multiple affiliate accounts linked to it. When we order a new card for you, it will be from your Payoneer account, and of course still linked to your affiliate accounts.
    edited May 2011
    Yes, but I want to say that the main account that I had the first card does not work, you can not access! And the new account was closed, so I said that account was blocked / locked! (Account Blocked! (# MA104) Please contact customer support)!

Yes, but I want to say that the main account that I had the first card does not work, you can not access! And the new account was closed, so I said that account was blocked / locked! (Account Blocked! (# MA104) Please contact customer support)!

It's possible the account was temporary blocked for security reasons, or that you need to contact support to unblock it.

Just contact CS and let them know that you can't access your account, and they'll resolve the issue for you.

We offer Live Chat support if you'd like to chat with an operator, and of course telephone and e-mail support.
    Ok, thanks for your help, after I first card, to contact you and try to solve my problem with the account. Thanks!
    Hi, I'm back, I receive the card, and as I said, I can not log on Payoneer, the website, I gave the password recovery, I completed the data, e-mail, the new password twice, favorite movie and phone number, but there does not go away, still says that the data are wrong, but I'm not wrong, because when I made ​​my account's data sheet, and now I go, what Where can I do that?
    Please contact Customer Support and they'll straighten everything out for you.