Which tax form to use?

germyc Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
i started using Payooner and it asks me to fill the tax form. I'm an individual located in EU who is working for a Us company. Which one should I complete? W9 individual/W8 eci or W8 ben? I have a foreign taxpayer ID but not SSN or Itin. How to solve this? Thanks