how can I send money to a non payoneer user ?

payoneer_user_new
payoneer_user_new Confirm Email, Member Posts: 2
I want to send money to a relative he is not a payoneer user, is it possible to send it to his bank account ? and what are the fees.

Answers

• Kiara_Payoneer
    Kiara_Payoneer Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @payoneer_user_new,

Of course, you can send money to your relative's bank account using our "Payments to Recipient's Bank Account" service. However, please be aware that as per our terms and conditions, sending payments to family members is generally restricted unless it's for valid business purposes with appropriate documentation.

For more detailed information about this service and its associated fees, please visit our website. If you have any further questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

• cyberjunk14
    cyberjunk14 Member Posts: 1
    edited September 20
    is it permissable by payoneer to send money to a family bank account in another country see they can buy product for me by taking out cash .
  • Kiara_Payoneer
    Kiara_Payoneer Administrator, Moderator, VIP Member Posts: 592 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @cyberjunk14,

In your case, please be aware that as per our terms and conditions, sending payments to family members is generally restricted unless it's for valid business purposes with appropriate documentation.

If you are transferring funds to a family member as a business procedure, you may use our "Payments to Recipient's Bank Account" service.

I hope my answer was helpful. Good luck!