Payoneer Virtual Card?

Any partners give Virtual card instead of physical one?
I'm wanting to work as a freelancer. I heard Payoneer has virtual cards, I would much prefer one over a physical card.
I'm wondering if any freelance partners offer virtual card as a payment method, the ones I've looked at like odesk and elance don't appear to, they want to send you a card in the mail. If anyone knows of a partner that gives a virtual card instead of a physical card please say!

Thanks!

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

I'm wanting to work as a freelancer. I heard Payoneer has virtual cards, I would much prefer one over a physical card.
    I'm wondering if any freelance partners offer virtual card as a payment method, the ones I've looked at like odesk and elance don't appear to, they want to send you a card in the mail. If anyone knows of a partner that gives a virtual card instead of a physical card please say!

Thanks!

Hello

Payoneer does have virtual cards but we only provide them to card holders who are getting paid by companies that issue these types of cards. In order to see what options our partners provide you can go onto their website, choose Payoneer as a payment option and see their specific details.

Thanks

• superriku11superriku11 Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2011
    David wrote:

Hello

Payoneer does have virtual cards but we only provide them to card holders who are getting paid by companies that issue these types of cards. In order to see what options our partners provide you can go onto their website, choose Payoneer as a payment option and see their specific details.

Thanks

Yes, I know how you get one, it must be through a partner that gives them.

I was wondering though... I am wanting to do freelance work and get payment with the virtual card. Can you tell me of a partner site that does offer virtual cards?
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Yes, I know how you get one, it must be through a partner that gives them.

I was wondering though... I am wanting to do freelance work and get payment with the virtual card. Can you tell me of a partner site that does offer virtual cards?

Hi

I am sorry I cannot suggest any partners to you, it could be seen as promoting one partner over the other. If you would like you can see which freelance companies we work with and check their websites to see their payment details with Payoneer.

Thanks