Payment Rejected By The Bank/credit Card Company

My client is trying to load money to my card for second time in past 5 days and both times I see "Rejected By The Bank/Credit Card Company" message in my Loading list. However he loaded money to other Payoneer cardholder and everything went well. He have money on his card, so that's not an issue.

Can you, please, tell me what the problem is and how we can fix it?

P.S. I wrote to your support stuff but there is still no answer (it's been more than 24 hours)...

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

My client is trying to load money to my card for second time in past 5 days and both times I see "Rejected By The Bank/Credit Card Company" message in my Loading list. However he loaded money to other Payoneer cardholder and everything went well. He have money on his card, so that's not an issue.

Can you, please, tell me what the problem is and how we can fix it?

P.S. I wrote to your support stuff but there is still no answer (it's been more than 24 hours)...

Hello Vladimir

I looked into the issue for you. The payment actually never reached us, when you receive the message "Rejected By The Bank/Credit Card Company" , it means that for some reason the credit card company rejected this transfer. To get the issue resolved you need to contact the cred card company itself.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks

• Vladimir GolusinVladimir Golusin Posts: 2Member
    David wrote:

I looked into the issue for you. The payment actually never reached us, when you receive the message "Rejected By The Bank/Credit Card Company" , it means that for some reason the credit card company rejected this transfer. To get the issue resolved you need to contact the cred card company itself.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

How come then my client loaded same amount of money to other cardholder at the same day and everything wen't well? I'm little confused...