Hi! I'm Romi :)

Comments

• KemaKema Member Posts: 2

Hi

My name is Kema and  I am happy to be here ;)

• donskys11donskys11 Member Posts: 6

hello world...

• mstoniem14mstoniem14 Member Posts: 1

Hello, Romi :)

I have just received my Payoneer card and I will activate it within 24 hours. My concerns are as follows:

I will withdraw $50 from Elance in 2-3 days to my Payoneer - say, March 13 or 14 ---

(I used to do it through bank transfer and it takes a minimum of 5days - plus weekends if it hits there)

1. When will my $50 show on my Payoneer?

2. How much will I be able to withdraw?

3. How much will be deducted if I withdraw through my Payoneer card in my local atm?

4. Are there any charges to be deducted by Payoneer?

If it is possible please explain it me step-by-step - I am from the Philippines. Thank you!

REPLY WITH:

After you transfer your $50 from Elance to your Payoneer account,

Payoneer will deduct ____________________ for the reason of ________________________;

afterwards, the remaining balance from your $50 will be _______________________________

and you will be able to withdraw it through your Payoneer card with a minimum charge of _____________________,

after which, the available balance available for you left is ________________________________.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Hi @mstoniem14,

You will receive the payments within 2 business days (in a standard load).

Regarding fees or charges - you can see a full list of fees and pricing in your Payoneer account. Please log in and find the list under "General Information".

I cannot know the exact balance since in ATM withdrawals we charge a fixed price but each ATM may incur different charges.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• aissaaissa Member Posts: 1

hallo thans and you?

• nabibonabibo Member Posts: 1

Hi Romi, I would like to know if you support coinbase.com. If not do you have any suggestions

Hi nabibo, 

We don't currently support coinbase or any Bitcoin/Digital Currency related business.

Romi

• gilkichoigilkichoi Member Posts: 2

Hi, Romi,

I am Gilbert, I joined the forum today.

I need to connect my Paypal account to my Payoneer card so I can withdraw, but I have not succeeded so far, probably because I'm in Kenya.

Kindly assist me in any way you can.

Many thanks!

• btwisky7btwisky7 Member Posts: 1

Hello Romi, please I can't use my payoneer debit card to register at Homestead. Please help me out

• rana ishfaqrana ishfaq Member Posts: 1

hi every one

Hi btwisky - Please make sure Homestead accepts prepaid debit MasterCard and that you have sufficient funds.

Romi

• ridoykhan2021ridoykhan2021 Member Posts: 2

Hi Romi,

It's a pleasure having me in your forum. I am new and haven't used payoneer mastercard but i have a payoneer account,

your company didn't shipping my card but why please help me ,

i login my account but don't shipping mail my account .

i'm waiting for your result .

Thanks

• Brent EnerioBrent Enerio Member Posts: 1

Hello Romi, I need your help.. I can't log in my account then I click password retrieval the same thing happen i can't access and it says wrong information.

Please help me.

Brent
  • mammymammy Member Posts: 1
    Romi wrote on July 14 2013, 6:48 AM: »

Hey everyone,

My name is Romi and I'm a Community Manager here at Payoneer - the newest addition to the team :)

I'm looking forward to reading your messages, helping you out and sharing the Payoneer experience with all of you; so don't hesitate to reach out :thumbsu:

• subirqatarsubirqatar Member Posts: 4

Hello, Please i need help.i was verify moneybookers account with payoneer debit card,I got $1.65 verification amount from skrill moneybookers.so what will be exact figure for me???

• nicolasonanicolasona Member Posts: 1

Hi to everyone, I'm just knowing payoneer and I don'nt know were I'm. I will star reading a little bit of all! :-)

• adnanpasha123adnanpasha123 Member Posts: 1

Hello Romi,My name name is Muhammad Adnan Pasha, I am from Pakistan i am 27 years old, well i am a payoneer Customer, and i joined this community juts because of you, because i find you really helpful, i had some issues but after reading your conversation i solved few, but i need your help in one more thing Will you help me ?

• nadeemyousaf123nadeemyousaf123 Member Posts: 1

welcome here 

• Nadya.LNadya.L Member Posts: 5

Hi!!!! )))

• myaneesmyanees Member Posts: 4

Assalam o Alaikum, Hello and Hola,

I am Anees, an elancer and active payoneer user for couple of years. I only recently joined this community. I am sure I will be greeted as I love to greet you all as well.

Moreover, I am interested in joining payoneer to another level by integrating it to my website for recieving online payments from clients. I am sure I will find a solution now or later sooner.

Best Wishes.

Muhammad Anees

www.aneconomist.com

• WitawinaWitawina Member Posts: 1

Hello Romi

i am Witawina

Greetings and a great pleasure for me

Welcome everyone!

Romi

• 6aweb6aweb Member Posts: 1

Hi Romi, I wish Payoneer community grow and flourish. Unfortunately, I have not got response for our offered services from people using Payoneer. PayPal user’s response is better but PayPal is big old name. Hope addition of all American USA companies to be able to pay to Payoneer card holders will enhance business. Good luck all members!

• ikechiawazie10ikechiawazie10 Member Posts: 1

Hi my name is ikechi and i want to know how to whitelist this company (Telexfree)

• lolalola Member Posts: 1

How are you Romi? Great to see you! 

I have a challenge right now. Payoneer approved my application around feb 17, however, up till now I've not received the card(02/04/2014).

I live in London, Uk

This is my ref no: 3781308

What should I do?

Hi lola,
    I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your card!
    Please contact support to issue a new card: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

• Karen FrancoKaren Franco Member Posts: 2

hi romi. my name is Karen. I ask the payoneer card but never received the card, no tracking nr or anything. I like to reapply?

• kmmasamhussainkmmasamhussain Member Posts: 1

thanks romi (admin) good work ..  :thumbsu: 

i'm new member friends please add me and help me.

• bebibebi Member Posts: 2

Hi Romi
    Thank you!!! :)

• shakeel ahmadshakeel ahmad Member Posts: 1

Hi Romi, i have forgotten my payoneer Master Card pin code. How can i recover it back??

• mhs904mhs904 Member Posts: 2

hi it mice to meet u

• nesterpalixnesterpalix Member Posts: 3

Hi dear,

I have made couple of inquiries to find out how to link my Payoneer master card with my paypal account.

Your help will really appreciate.

Rgds,

Nester.

• dalight01dalight01 Member Posts: 2

hi romi,pls how do i fund my payoneer card with non payoneer credit or debit card and can i start using my usps once the questionnaire has been submitted and accepted without my card been activated.

Hi Nester - Please note that in order to link your Payoneer with PayPal, you must have funds on your Payoneer card. If you have no funds it will not work for you since PayPal won't be able to charge the verification amount

If you have funds and still unable to verify the account - please contact PayPal directly.

dalight01 - There are two main ways to get payments on your card:
    1. Partners (sites/businesses we work with)
    2. US Payment Service (a service which allows you to receive payments from many approved US companies such as PayPal, Amazon, eBay and more)
    You can start receiving payments before getting your card in the mail and activating it.

Romi

• GoldenHexGoldenHex Member Posts: 1
    hey Romi you look So beautiful
    i need your Help i lost my password for my account and i cant remember the reponse of the Security Question what should I do ?
  • dalight01dalight01 Member Posts: 2

romi i av started withdrawing money from my paypal account to my payoneer usps and my debit mastercard hasn't arrive,what happens if i am unable to have the card delivered

@GoldenHex - Hi,

I unfortunately cannot help you with this here on the forum - please contact our support department for assistance: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

@dalight01 - That's alright. The money is on your account and cannot be accessed until you receive and activate your card. If your card doesn't arrive, we will issue you a new card and any funds that you have will be transferred to the second card.

Romi

• sirjoosirjoo Member Posts: 1
    Hello all I'm natalie. Nice to meet you all.
  • platmiltonplatmilton Member Posts: 1
    Hi Romi, I'm Milton n I have a problem. I cannot load funds onto my payoneer account cuz I live in South America. I do not work for any american company n Non of the banks in my country use payoneer. Is there a possibility that you guyz can arrange something for me. Or why do you guyz not accept wire transfer from banks(only). I reallllllllllly neeeeeeeeeeeeed this option. I'm a freelancer selling skate shoes n clothes to people in my country. Creditcards are expensive in my country. Wire transfer would make the card perfect for me. I already have the card. I just need the wire transfer option. Please woman
  • nesterpalixnesterpalix Member Posts: 3

Hi Romi,

Nice to meet you.I do have a Payoneer account and a master card, But unfortunately unable to link my account to Paypal.If you could help me will really appreciate.

Regards,

Nester.

Hi Milton,

The Payoneer card is focused on business-related payments from Payoneer partners and US companies, using the US Payment Service. You cannot receive payments from banks or from your bank account, onto the Payoneer account.

Hi Nester,

Please note that in order to link your Payoneer with PayPal, you must have funds on your Payoneer card. If you have no funds it will not work for you since PayPal won't be able to charge the verification amount

If you have funds and still unable to verify the account - please contact PayPal directly.

Romi

• TarekpabnaTarekpabna Member Posts: 1

Hi Romi, I'm Tarek from Bangladesh. I have a thing to know from you. How can I receive money from peopleperhour.com in to my payoneer card?

• palesapalesa Member Posts: 1

Hi Romi,

My account is locked. I have loaded funds into the account but it is still locked. Also, the email account I registered with has been deleted so I cannot receive notifications on it. Please could you advice urgently.

Many thanks, Palesa

• jacqulinejjacqulinej Member Posts: 1

Hey everyone,

My name is Romi and I'm a Community Manager here at Payoneer - the newest addition to the team :)

I'm looking forward to reading your messages, helping you out and sharing the Payoneer experience with all of you; so don't hesitate to reach out  :thumbsu:

hi Romi, i am jacquline 64 yrs old and new to this and even messed up signing up for the prepaid card. i am wanting to make money to improve my health but i have to do it the alternative way for traditional medicine dose not help and i do not want major surgery, will talk about myself later. ty

• esterjc007esterjc007 Member Posts: 2

hi romi . thanks for accepted me in this forum. wanna know all list links site that can make money !  :crazysmile:  God bless u !

• VolinVolin Member Posts: 1

Привет Роми!

Мой друг не может подключить свой счет Payoneer в PayPal!

Как мне решить этот вопрос?

Владимир.

• noubli5noubli5 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2014

Hey everyone,

I'm looking forward to reading your messages, helping you out and sharing the Payoneer experience with all of you; so don't   Name: noubli tariq, Country: DZ, Lang: Arabic

Hello I have registered for a long time at your site and reduce the time I did not receive any reply from you. I will send all my personal information associated with the account, and I hope you accept my request as soon as possible if you allow Information on my account are: Mr. NOUBLI TARIQ adress email: [email protected] Street Address Line 1 : ALGERIA Street Address Line 2: KHENCHELA City/State: CHECHAR Country: ALGERIA Zip Code: 40008 Reference number: LTK1216102072821X I will attach a picture of my identity card

• shaliciashalicia Member Posts: 2

Thanks for your warm welcome!

• (8622rok=*)(8622rok=*) Member Posts: 1

Hey everyone,

I'm looking forward to reading your messages, helping you out and sharing the Payoneer experience with all of you; so don't hesitate to reach out  :thumbsu:

hi Romi

:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

• martazbrancamartazbranca Member Posts: 1

hi romi.. nice to meet you

I'm Marta