Acount Will Be Blocked Forgot Password

Hi,

hello well i am new to payoneer account well i applied for a payoneer prepaid MasterCard and it has been approved i came back to payoneer site and realized that i have forgot my password now i m trying to retrieve my password and it is saying to insert the last 4 digits of my card as i have just applied for the MasterCard 11 days ago and waiting for my card to arrive and i m outside US so i will wait about 15 days more but is there any way i can retrieve my password before i get my card my acount is not blocked yet i have 1 retry left so i will wait for the reply thanks in advance

Regards,
Abdul Rafay

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

Hi,

hello well i am new to payoneer account well i applied for a payoneer prepaid MasterCard and it has been approved i came back to payoneer site and realized that i have forgot my password now i m trying to retrieve my password and it is saying to insert the last 4 digits of my card as i have just applied for the MasterCard 11 days ago and waiting for my card to arrive and i m outside US so i will wait about 15 days more but is there any way i can retrieve my password before i get my card my acount is not blocked yet i have 1 retry left so i will wait for the reply thanks in advance

Regards,
    Abdul Rafay

Hello Abdul

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do at this point until you receive your card. Once you have it and can identify the last 4 digits you can change your password or contact customer support.

Thanks

• Abdul RafayAbdul Rafay Posts: 3Member
    well ty all for your reply i will wait for my card to arrvie and yet another question if my card doesnt come in 30 days what will i do then
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭

well ty all for your reply i will wait for my card to arrvie and yet another question if my card doesnt come in 30 days what will i do then

If your card does not arrive after 28 business days than you can contact customer support and they will help you out.

Thanks

• Abdul RafayAbdul Rafay Posts: 3Member
    okay then thank you for your support and quick answers