Shipping address

anupviewsanupviews Posts: 20Member ✭✭
Hi,

Can I have my card delivered to my address of USA (use shipping address as USA) and while my normal address is Nepal?
And by 'normal address', I mean billing address. I'm asking this because I've applied for Payoneer card about 5 times, and all the time payoneer says 'my card is already delivered' and activate the card, but the fact that I never received any of the card i applied for. That very sad. So i wonder if payoneer can deliver my card to mu USA shipping address.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

The card has to be delivered to your actual place of residence, so it has to be delivered to Nepal. Please contact customer support and tell them you haven't received any of the cards: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• anupviewsanupviews Posts: 20Member ✭✭
    Can Payonner provide me with the EMS tracking ID or something so I can directly check into the GPO office?
  • RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Since we ship via standard shipping there is no tracking number for our parcels. Try contacting your postal office directly for any available details. If they can't help you, contact customer support and you will be issued a new card.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter