Is it me or payoneer calculator doesn't work?

i99ki99k Posts: 11Member

Hi,

I don't know what happen, today i received $100 once and $50 another I loaded the money immediately because i want to buy something online, the immediately fees is $5.

$100 - $5 = $95

and $50 - $5 = $45  

Total $95 + $45 = $140

Guess how much I received $110 ????? payoneer deduct $40 instead of $10.

am i missing anything ?, please help.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2013

Hi - aside from the $10 that were deducted for the immediate load, you were also charged the annual fee for your card which is $29.95. This is why your balance is $112.

You can always see all fees in your transaction list on your online account.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• i99ki99k Posts: 11Member
    Romi wrote on July 16 2013, 2:15 PM: »

Hi - aside from the $10 that were deducted for the immediate load, you were also charged the annual fee for your card which is $29.95. This is why your balance is $112.

You can always see all fees in your transaction list on your online account.

I thought the card is free ? did you guys just add the fees or it was hidden ?, and also do i have to pay the fees again when every time i load my card ?.

It is never hidden. The exact fees depend on Payoneer's agreement with the partner in question, and on card usage. You can view the full list of the fees associated with your card by clicking the "Pricing and Fees" link, located under the "General Info" menu, on your "My Account" page at www.payoneer.com.

The card itself is free. As with any credit or debit card there are monthly/annual fees associated with it. Your card was charged an annual fee.

When you make a transaction you also pay a certain small fee. In this case you chose to receive the funds immediately, a feature which costs $4.95

Romi

• i99ki99k Posts: 11Member

Hi,

Thanks this helps.

:thumbsu:

Romi