Please Help:pin Reset

ashikurashikur Member Posts: 4
edited May 2011 in Ask The Community
Hello,

I forgot my pin and contacted to customer support, they replied such:
Dear Ashikur,

Thank you for your email.

If you forget your PIN, please contact us to verify the information you provided when you applied for the card, and our security department will consider resetting the PIN for you.

To reset the PIN, please contact us through our live chat service, or call us at:

* 1-800-251-2521 / extension 2 - Within the United States
* 1-847-461-1386 / extension 2 - Outside the United States

Our telephone lines are available from 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Sunday through Friday.

Please note: The procedure for resetting the PIN requires that you reset it within 30 minutes of calling, so please make sure to have access to your online account at www.payoneer.com at the time of calling.

Sincerely,

Andy

Payoneer Customer Support

Then I have send a massage:

Hello, I was asked for providing details to reset my pin. So these are as follows: .............
After this they again replied the same:
Dear Ashikur,

Thank you for your email.

If you forget your PIN, please contact us to verify the information you provided when you applied for the card, and our security department will consider resetting the PIN for you.

To reset the PIN, please contact us through our live chat service, or call us at:

1-800-251-2521 / extension 2 - Within the United States

1-847-461-1386 / extension 2 - Outside the United States

Our telephone lines are available from 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, Sunday through Friday.

Please note: The procedure for resetting the PIN requires that you reset it within 30 minutes of calling, so please make sure to have access to your online account at www.payoneer.com at the time of calling.

Sincerely,

Tom

Now I can't understand this what should be done to reset my pin. Please help me

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Ashikur,

Resetting your PIN must be done with a live operator, either via the Live Chat service or telephone, for security purposes.

Though you have confirmed the requested details, you have done so via e-mail, in which case we could not assist you in resetting the PIN.

Please let me know if there are any further issues.

Thanks.
  • ashikurashikur Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2011
    Hello, Thank you so much for instant reply. In fact I've tried the live chat but It shows :

Live assistance is currently closed, Leave a massage

So how or when can I do a live chat?
    ashikur wrote:

Hello, Thank you so much for instant reply. In fact I've tried the live chat but It shows :

Live assistance is currently closed, Leave a massage

So how or when can I do a live chat?

Telephone support is available now, 9:00-6:00pm EST Sun-Fri. For Live Chat, I recommend you try first thing Sunday morning.
    edited May 2011
    Nissim wrote:

Telephone support is available now, 9:00-6:00pm EST Sun-Fri. For Live Chat, I recommend you try first thing Sunday morning.

I just tried to chat in live but it shows the same: LIVE CHAT ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
    Would you please give the link from where I can chat, and tell me the exact time, after how many hours from now I can able to chat?

I can't make a phone call cause it will be highly expensive for me. That's why I must have to chat in live.
    ashikur wrote:

I just tried to chat in live but it shows the same: LIVE CHAT ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
    Would you please give the link from where I can chat, and tell me the exact time, after how many hours from now I can able to chat?

I can't make a phone call cause it will be highly expensive for me. That's why I must have to chat in live.

Live Chat is currently available at: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Live Chat support is normally the same as our telephone support hours, however it may be occasionally closed due to high call/chat volumes.
    Nissim wrote:

Live Chat is currently available at: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Live Chat support is normally the same as our telephone support hours, however it may be occasionally closed due to high call/chat volumes.

Thank you again, and one request, please let me know as soon as the live chat option is available I mean open.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 514 ✭✭
    It's open now.
    Talia