Cancelled Transaction Still Withdrew Cash

I used my Payoneer card recently on Offgamers.com and cancelled the transaction in the pending stage because I forgot to choose MasterCard.

Well $119 is missing from my account and Payoneer still haven't replaced it. And yes I contacted offgamers and they said the issue is on the bank's side. I sent Payoneer an email and I still haven't got a response. How long do I have to wait for funds to return to my account?

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭

I used my Payoneer card recently on Offgamers.com and cancelled the transaction in the pending stage because I forgot to choose MasterCard.

Well $119 is missing from my account and Payoneer still haven't replaced it. And yes I contacted offgamers and they said the issue is on the bank's side. I sent Payoneer an email and I still haven't got a response. How long do I have to wait for funds to return to my account?

Hi,

It can typically take around 2 business days for our team to answer an email, but we have live chat that you assist you immediately.

Could you please post your ticket ID here so I can check for you?
    Talia
  • EStricklandEStrickland Posts: 2Member
    Talia wrote:

Hi,

It can typically take around 2 business days for our team to answer an email, but we have live chat that you assist you immediately.

Could you please post your ticket ID here so I can check for you?

Ticket ID: LTK529011799867X

When is Live Chat available? And how can I get to it?
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Posts: 514Member ✭✭

Ticket ID: LTK529011799867X

When is Live Chat available? And how can I get to it?

Live chat is on now, actually. It's from 5 am EST to 5 PM EST, generally speaking, though sometimes we are open longer.

You can get to it here: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx
    Talia