Application denied & Account Blocked?

theltthelt Posts: 3Member

So basically, I got in contact with the support team who I feel is throwing me in a circle considering Payoneer blocked my account and denied my application for no reason even though I've never used payoneer in my life:

"Mick: thanks
Mick: I am looking into this for you. One moment please.
ME: sure, take all the time you need.
ME: oh, this is in the email if you need the reference number:
ME: "Dear ME, We're sorry, but your recent application for the Local Bank Transfer Service has been declined. Should you believe this to be an error, please contact us at Payoneer Contact Form Your application reference number for this matter is: CONFIDENTIAL"
Mick: ok, i will have you issue looked into by the approval department. they will contact you via email once they have reviewed your application again
Mick: Is there anything else I can help you with?
ME: yeah but can you tell them what I did in the support tickets & do you know why it got denied? if they review it it should get the same outcome if something is wrong
Mick: they will contact you directly once they have reviewed the application
ME: is it possible to talk to them via phone?
ME: or does it redirect to the support team
ME: another automated reply isn't going to help me
Mick: no, they do not have contact with customer
ME: if something is wrong with the information, how can I rectify it without having an automatically denied email everytime? or do they actually send with humans with the possibility to reply to them?
Mick: if something is wrong with the information we will notify you and ask for the correct information
ME: okay but what are the reasons to deny the 'application' if something isn't wrong?
ME: I'm 99% sure the information on registration for my bank is correct... so it doesn't make any sense
ME: it feels like being tossed around in a circle not being able to speak to them, it's frustrating
ME: when I login I get this "Account Blocked! (#MA104) Please contact customer support"
Mick: we will review your application again and once it has the account approval department will contact you directly via email
ME: no, that's it thanks. I'll just call next time and keep a copy of this chat for future reference. thanks."

I received the same answer around 3-4 times... honestly like.... for real? Is there anything else you would like me to answer for you with the same answer?

EDIT: Sorry for the anger but I'm getting really frustrated with this, I've got a hectic life and 3 Payoneer departments to chase with like 2 support tickets, 1 denied app and a useless live chat which will apparently give me the same answer if I call the support team and there's no direct contact with the application department or whatever they're. I feel like my brain is going to explode momentarily.

1. Why was my application denied?

2. Why was my account blocked?

3. Was it incorrect information or a typo?

4. I don't use Mastercard or a Payoneer card so maybe I accidently inputed my card or bank information replace of it (which I did in a forgot username ticket and also mixed up the last 4 card digits with my bank account digits due to it being like that in Live Chat which then I concequently find out it's for a Payoneer Mastercard card, or that's what I suspect at the very least)

5. All I'm trying to do is bank transfer from 2 companies who use Payoneer to my bank account

6. How can I rectify this issue without automatic responses?

I'll post the outcome of the emails I get with the application review again soon although that doesn't explain the account block.

./bangheadonthedesk

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2013

Hi,

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and hassle this has caused you. We've escalated your pending inquiry to a supervisor and you should be receiving an update shortly.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• theltthelt Posts: 3Member
    Romi wrote on July 16 2013, 1:59 PM: »

Hi,

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and hassle this has caused you. We've escalated your pending inquiry to a supervisor and you should be receiving an update shortly.

Thanks, I appreciate your response. I'll wait for a supervisor as they're probably understandably busier than anyone else.